New school...

What???????????

I sighed and walked into my new school.JB and JR forced me to continue my studies so I am forced to enter this school.The school is not what I had expected. The school is like a total dump.I mean,literary.I walked in to see girls whispering and boys whistling.One out of the many reasons I quit schooling.I hate this school already.

A few make-up and short skirts is what girls wears to the school,expect me.I wore my home clothes since I didn't receive my uniform,yet.I walked to the office and saw a lady."I am here for my schedule,"I said.She looked up and look at the stack of papers infront of her."Name?"she asked."Im Je Hyun,"I replied.I was thinking why on earth JB used his family name for my name.My name is Kwon Je Hyun and how on earth it became Im?

She threw me a schedule paper,which landed on the floor.I gave the lady a glare and picked up the paper."Learn your manners,"I coldly spat."Jehyun!"I turned to see my uncle,Jaejoong.The lady's eyes went wide and huge."What?"I asked.

"How is my favourite niece?"he asked."Your favourite niece is pissed since SOMEONE threw the schedule paper to her,"I smirked.Jaejoong send the lady a death glare."I'll send you to class,let's go,"he cheered.I nod as we started to walk."So,I heard that your best buddy is in the same school as you,"he said."What?"I said."Your buddy,Lee Sung yeol,don't tell me that you have forgotten him.You two were really close,"he spoke.

"We are here,"he said as he push me in."You have a new student,"Jaejoong said,looking at the teacher who turns out to be another of my uncle,Xiah Junsu.He smiled and told me to introduce myself to the class."I am Im Jehyun,"I coldly said.Boys were looking at me eyeing my sense of fashion while girls are whispering."You didn't receive your uniform,yet?"Junsu asked as I shook my head.

"You will seat beside..........Lee Sung Yeol,"Junsu announced.A guy raised his hands and waved at me.I walked to the empty sit beside him and sat down."I am Lee sung yeol,nice to meet you,"he said,sticking out his hand.I looked at it and stared at it before shaking his hand."Jehyun,"I replied.I looked infront to see a pair of twins bickering.

"That is L and that is Hyunsoo.They are twins,"he told me.I nod and he pointed to another guy,"He is Sung jong,our maknae,"I nod ,again and put my head down on the table.I fell asleep.

Dream~~

"Hi!I am Sung Yeol,Lee Sung Yeol!"the owl looking one said.I nod and looked away."What is your name?"he asked."Jehyun,"I replied."You don't talk much,don't you?"he commented."It's ok,I will talk for you!"he cheered.

"How old are you?"he asked."12,"I told him,without looking."You are younger than me! I am 13!"he cheered."I stayed back a grade,"he pouted,making me laugh."You laughed!!"he cheered.I didn't know why but whenever I am around Sungyeol,it was easier to laugh and smile.

AFTER A FEW YEARS~

Sungyeol and I were walking around a building."Leader,"everyone said,as we passed by."Leader?I feel so old now,"I joked."Unlike you,I look young!"Sungyeol stucked out his tongue.I put him in a head lock."What did you say,Yeollie?"I hissed."Ahhh!!! I was joking!"he said in defeat.I chuckled and walked away.He slung an arm over my shoulder and asked,"Wanna ditch tomorrow?"I thought about it.

"It is Monday,let's ditch,"he told me.I nod and we continued walking."Let's go,make trouble,"he smirked.I shrugged and walked away."Hyunnie!"he called out.

END OF DREAM

SUNGYEOL's POV

I looked at the new student.She was sweating and struggling.I tapped her shoulder.Her eyes instantly shot opened."You alright?"i asked.She nod and wiped away her sweat,while panting,silently."Nightmare?"I asked as she nod."You alright?"I asked,passing her a bottle of water.

PAST~~

"JEHYUNNIE~~"I called out,running to the rooftop.She took the book off her face and looked at me."Sung yeolie,"she said."You are here,"she commented."Let's ditch!"I cheered.She nod and we walked out of school."Where should we go?"she asked."I will bring you somewhere!"I cheered,pulling her to a pool hall."Seriously,Yeollie?"she asked.

I shooked my head and opened a secret door.We went in and saw a stairs going up."Ladies,first,"i told her.She scoffed but went first.I pushed her and we stopped.She looked at me."Movie theathre?Not bad,yeollie,"she said,smiling."soda machine,relaxing chairs,popcorn and good audio system and huge screen. Lee Sung Yeol,you never fail to amaze me,"she said."Come on,the movie is starting!"I told her as we sit on the chairs."Action comedy,Yeollie,why am I not surprised?" she said,smiling.

END~~

I frozed.What was that?Another memory?Yeollie?Jehyunnie?Pool hall?Movie theathre?What is this?I look at Jehyun,who was trying to calm herself down."Jehyunnie?"I mumbled."Yeollie?"I heard her mumbled.I look at her as she looked at me.I was confused and so was she.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=n9t6mEC