Explainations......

What???????????

JE HYUN'S POV

"Ok,the story goes like this.There is a huge group called Shadow.Shadow is more of a gang.Shadow helps kids from a bad family and orphans,more like kids who need help.Sung yeol hyung and Jehyun are apart of this family.The family that created Shadow is the Lee family,Sungyeol's hyung family.Jehyun,however,is a kid had no parents at all.So,Jehyun was picked up from the streets when Sungyeol hyung was 13.

Sung yeol hyung befriended Jehyun and they became unseperatable.As you grew up,Sungyeol hyung and Jehyun has skills that surpass the Shadow's best fighter.It was said that one of them would be the sucessor of the company.But being themself,none of you wanted this postion.Sungyeol hyungs parents soon died and left Sungyeol to take care of the company.That is when Jehyun stepped in.After seeing Sungyeol hyung over his parent's death.Jehyun tried every thing that she could to make him happy,even if it is taking half of the burden of the company.

After that we had 2 leaders,Sung yeol hyung and Jehyun.Sungyeol hyung and Jehyun had responsiblities as a leader but at school they were the biggest troublemaker there ever is.Always starting fights,skipping school and detention almost every day,until one day,a gang called Phantom,wanted to take over the company but the 2 wasn't going to back down from a fight.

245 vs 2.Unexpectedly,Sungyeol hyung and Jehyun won the battle but the leader wasn't pleased.He went out to kill and his target was no other than our 2 friends.Jehyun and Sungyeol both got shot in the shoulder.Since Sungyeol hyung suffered of despression when his parents died,some of his momeries was erased but most of the memories contained Jehyun.Jehyun also suffered from a trauma before and also lost her memories on Sungyeol hyung.

We discussed about it and decided to keep the 2 of you way from each other.I was to protect Sungyeol hyung since I was his right hand man while JB was to protect Jehyun since he was hers.When I found out that Sungyeol hyung had joined Infinite I panicked and joined with him,while Jehyun had her own group,JJ project,"Sung jong explained.

"So,you are saying that we actually know each other and we are both in trouble?"I rephrased."Not only you but Infinite too.Someone had targeted Infinite since the beginning."JB said."So,JB very thing about my family is a lie?"I asked.He shooked his head."I only told you what I know about your family.Only about your father,the rest are lies,"JB admitted.

I stared at him and spoke once again,"So,basically,it is fight or die."They nod and I looked at Sungyeol,who was trying to process all the information.The other Infinite members were quiet and silent.I sighed and looked at the 2.I took out my phone.I called my uncle,Changmin."I need your help,"I told.