Another nightmare............{part 1}

What???????????

"Jehyun~ah~,"a voice called out."Who is there?Don't play around please,"I told.I turned but saw no one.I saw a guy in black mask."Je hyun ah~,"the guy sang.I took a few steps back."Who are you?"I asked."You are coming with me,"he smirked and carried me on his shoulder.

I struggled and shouted,"Let go!Let go!"The guy dropped me on the cold hard floor after I kicked him.I quickly ran away trying to run.I ran out of the place i called home and sped away.The guy chased after me and pulled me by my collar,harshly,making me fall back.He smirked and slapped me once."That is what you get for trying to run away,"he hissed.I back away and hit a wall.He pulled me by my hair to a warehouse.I kicked a trashcan and saw a knife without thinking I cut my hair and tried to run away.

My beautiful long hair became short.I ran away to hide from the guy.I found myself in a dead end."You have no where to run,now,little girl,"the guy smirked."Get away from me!Get away!"I shouted.

Unluckily,I was in a abandoned area."Get away from me,please,"I begged.The guy ignore me and walked nearer.He grabbed my head and slammed me to a wall."You are coming with me,whether you like it or not,"he gritted.Someone threw a rock to the guy's head."ERT!!"the kid shouted."Why,you-"the guy charged at the kid.2 adults stand his way."What do you think you are doing to our son?"the husband asked.

The guy tried to kick the both of them but the wife puched the guy before the guy even kicked them.I cried,not knowing what to do."There,there,"the kid pat my back.I hug the kid and cried in his chest."Don't cry,Umma and Appa can handle the guy,"he reassured.

Both the husband and wife left the guy unconcious,and came towards me.I hug the kid,tighter."Don't be afraid,they are my parents,"he told me."Where are your parents?"the wife asked."I-I live in my house,a-alone.I-I don't have parents.M-my f-father ran away,l-leaving me,"I weakily stuttered."Come on,you can live with us,"the husband spoke.I look at them."L-live with you?"I asked.

"Don't worry,there are other kids,too,"they told me.The husband picked both me and the kid up and carried us on this arms.I held the kid in fear."D-don't drop me,"I told the husband."I won't"he replied."What is your name?"the wife asked."Jehyun,Kwon Je hyun,"I weakly answered.

After awhile,I fell asleep,as the guy carried me and his son."Appa,"I mumbled,in my sleep.