Another nightmare...........{part 2}

What???????????

I woke up hearing someone shouted.I turned to see that I was in a unfamiliar room.I stood up and walked to the door.I opened the door,alittle and saw the same kid from yesterday,infront of the door."AHHHHH!!!"we both shouted."Hyung?"a few other kids came towards our direction.

"What happened,Sungyeol?"the husband came and asked."I wanted to check if she was already awake,when she suddenly,popped out of no where,"he said.I was still recovering from shock.Still frozen.Without thinking,I closed the door and hid in the room.

After awhile,the wife came in the room,with a pair of scissors."Jehyun?Sit here.I will cut your hair,"she told me.I obediantly sat infront of her."What happened?"she asked.I weakly sighed.She chuckled."Your hair is messy,what happened?"she asked."I cut my hair,trying to run away,"I explained."Oh,don't worry,it will grow back,"she assured.I nod and she cut my hair.

After cutting my hair,she washed my hair and help me dry my hair."Jehyun,let's go,meet the boys alright?"she told me."Umm...what do I call you?"I asked."Umm...... you can call me,umma if you want,"she said."Umma?How many boys are there?"I asked."Umm.....about 21,"she replied."Are they your sons?"i asked."No,only the boy you met yesterday is my real son,the rest are mostly orphans,but everyone here is family,"she said.I nod and we made our way out to the park,nearby.

Once we reached there,I sat on the bench,alone until the kid from yesterday approached me.Hi!I am Sung Yeol,Lee Sung Yeol!"the owl looking one said.I nod and looked away."What is your name?"he asked."Jehyun,"I replied."You don't talk much,don't you?"he commented."It's ok,I will talk for you!"he cheered.

Hi!I am Sung Yeol,Lee Sung Yeol!"the owl looking one said.I nod and looked away."What is your name?"he asked."Jehyun,"I replied."You don't talk much,don't you?"he commented."It's ok,I will talk for you!"he cheered.

"How old are you,"he asked."12,"I told him,without looking."You are younger than me! I am 13!"he cheered."I stayed back a grade,"he pouted,making me laugh."You laughed!!"he cheered."Hyung?Who is she?"a few guys approached me."This is Jehyun.That is Donghyun hyung,Yongguk hyung,Himchan hyung,C.A.P,Hyunseong,Daehyun,Sungjong,Chunji,L.Joe,JB,Youngjae,Niel,Jongup,Ricky,Youngmin,Kwangmin,Minwoo,Changjo and  Zelo,"he introduced.

I nod in response."She is a year younger than me!"he cheered."Is he always like this?"I asked.They nod and sighed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjzzQS27RE4wKcn6YuPrNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPmPCWleVcFTgIpczefE5 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjMbmfzT76vqgvCxeU7cO       

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPKJh3GMWm_IUeeOkxIIF    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4IvMhZTcrI5lnZ87JQSv   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyOOBQYXshhGqiC45ldH0 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV2UZaFLKqGUDe7msEI5Himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNb4vytFN1rR64VoT7FnO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcyDAcn452DH-l63gJeTi
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLbyWc8z3ME1g0ok_RuaY 1319364030-3241135819.jpg