Trying to find out who you are...........

What???????????

Sung yeol's POV

"Myungsoo,I need your help,"I whispered to L.He shot me a look."Hyunsoo!"L called his twin.He whispered something in the twins ear,which the other responded with a nod."Sung Jong ah~~~I need help!!"Hyun soo shouted."Let's eat!!!"he shouted in Sungjong's ear.I looked at L,who whispered to me,"He is weird,this days,"I nod as we both walked to the principal's office,knowing very well that he wouldn't be here at the time.

L hacked into the school's accounts and we both searched for the name Jehyun."found it,"L smirked alittle and opened a file.Her profile popped out along,with mine . " why is my profile out?"I asked."Look here,it says that you and this girl are best friends,"L commented.I was thinking and was still lost in thought.Who is she?How am I related to her?Who am I really?

"You both went to the same school from middle school,"L said."But,I don't remember,"I pouted."Hyung,we are going for a check-up,"L told me.I grunted.The hospital is the last place I want to be."I am going with you,"he sternly said.

We heard footstep and we both hid behind the curtains."Jae joong samchoon~"a girl voiced said.We heard a click and held our breath."Lee Sung Yeol.Lee Sung Yeol?Ah! Found it!He is a year older than me.....Why on earth is my profile linked to his?...Hell,We are friends?.....I need to go for a check up.....Wait!........Lee Sung Yeol .......Jaejoong samchoon did say something about us being close........Yeollie?......Weird.....JB is keeping something from me.......Aish!Why on earth can't I remember?!.......The gun shot.....I got shot......Maybe that is why I can't remember......So frustrating!"she whinned.

JE HYUN'S POV

I was whining to myself."Lee Sung Yeol.....leader......ditching class.......I got shot and fainted.........AISH!I never use my brain this much!.........Lee Sung Yeol,who are you?"I sighed.I stood up from my seat and my head got dizzy.I winced and supported myself against the wall.My head hurts so much.I was in pain."AHHHHHHH!" i shouted out as I cupped my head.2 guys came towards me,after revealing themself from the curtain.

My head was going to burst some memories played in my head over and over.The day I meet Sung Yeol.The day we ditch.And the day when we got shot."I am Sungyeol,Lee Sungyeol!...Unlike you,I look young!....Ladies' first.....Jehyun!..HYUNNIE!"I finally fainted from exhaustion.

SUNGYEOL'S POV

I quickly carried her out of the room and bumped into Sungjong.His eyes widened."Hyung.Van.Now."he shouted,running towards me.He took out his phone."Sunggyu hyung,call everyone.We are going home now.I am explaining,later,"he spoke through the phone."Sungjong-""VAN.NOW."he ordered.I gulped and  carried Jehyun towards the van.Infinite was there.

"Sung jong-""IN THE VAN NOW!"he shouted.Everyone was shocked at the fact that he was shouting in his hyung's face."Yah! Are you disrespecting your-""GET.IN.THE.VAN"he gritted,every word.Everyone did as told and SungJong took the wheels."Aren't you too young to drive?"Dongwoo asked."Hyung,here!Call JB and put it on loud speaker,"Sung jong said.

"Hello?""JB,emergency!They found our leaders.I am transporting them to the hideout,""They found SungYeol hyung too?!Jehyun?""There is a reason why I said our leaders,JB,""They are following you,right now?""Why do you think I am trying to do?Get my cover blown for fun?!""Don't get pissed.You guys had better.JR and I got beaten up.""Meet at the hideout.! They brought guns!Guys,take cover!This is going to be a bumpy ride,""Sung jong,listen to me.Drive as fast as you can.Don't get them near anyone.I'll help you once you get to the hideout.""I got it.""I am hanging up,"

"SungJong,what is this?"I asked."Please,hyung,not now!"he replied,going over the speed limit.A black van started to speed up along with us."They never give up,don't they?"Sungjong hissed.No one had ever seen Sung Jong this scary,before.The van picked up,it's pace to get rid of the other van ,following it.Sungjong drove to a one-way road,which was going the oppsite way.

"Sung JONG!!"we all shouted as the van sped up.The other van had already stopped following us."AHH!""SUNG JONG!!""I DON"T WANT TO DIE!"everyone shouted.The van sped up and went in a mansion,deep in the woods.The gates were opened and the van sped in the mansion.The van drifted behind the mansion and finally stopped in the garage.

I sighed and went out of the van,legs trembling."Sorry,hyung.I will explain but follow me,first,"Sung Jong said,carrying Jehyun in the mansion.Everyone stared at each other before following him.

The moment we went it everyone in the room,bowed to me."Leader!"they shouted."He doesn't remember,guys,stand up,"Sung jong said."Sung Jong!!Are you alright?!Let me carry,the leader,"a guy with mint coloured hair offered."Ricky,thanks,"Sungjong said,passing Jehyun who magically woke up."Where am i?"she mumbled."They still don't remember?"he asked,sounding disappointed."It's your house,leaders,"Ricky answered,looking at me nad Jehyun.

"JEHYUN!!!!!!"a blonde head guy came in the mansion,hugging Jehyun."Are you alright?Is Sungyeol alright?Sung Jong!Didn't I tell you to call me if something happens?!"he nagged."JB,if you don't shut up,I will kill you,"Jehyun hissed."You! Explain! WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING HARD FLASHBACKS!AND WHO THE HELL IS CHASING US!"she shouted.