The dragons..........

What???????????

I was being treated by JB,who was nagging too much."See,this is the reason why I always follow you when you go out,"he said.Sheez since when is he my mum?Even my mum don't nag this much.Infinite was staring at me,as if asking for an explaination."Um......guys,meet the Dragon's leader,Kwon Ji yong,or aka G-dragon.That is T.O.P,Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri.That is U-kiss.He is Soo Hyun,Kiseop,Eli,Hoon,AJ,Kevin and Dongho.They are Block B.That guy is Zico.He is Kyung,Jaehyo,P.O,U-Kwon,B-Bomb and Taeil,"I introduced the Dragons.

"Hyung?Why are you here?"Sunggyu whispered."Dragon's mansion got attacked,"G-dragon sighed."Are you sure that they should stay here?They might steal some valuable information or worse,try to kill us,"L.Joe bluntly spoke."Don't worry.I refused to tell you this but G-dragon ,Kevin and Zico are my cousins,"I informed,"So,if they try anything stupid,I will personally kill them in my own hands,"I smiled,with a murderous intention.

"Any ways,since Infinite and the Dragons are close,I thought that you might want to meet each other,"I smirked.Hyunsoo glare at me."We are?"Sungyeol asked,in surprised.SungJong face-palmed."Why are you so slow,hyung?"Sungjong asked him,loudly.I smiled alittle."So,you guy are the Shadows,huh?"G-dragon commented.I stared at him."I like them better than those Phantoms,"G-dragon added."Shadows are far better than those Phantoms,"Zico added."Yeah, you are lucky that our Jehyun here,joined you guys,"Kevin said,smiling.

"What do you mean?"Sungyeol asked."She is the real heir of the Phantom company.She is also the creator of the Dragons but she decided to be Shadow's leader and left me in charge of the Dragons,"G-Dragon spoke.I stared at him."Why didn't you join the Phantoms?"Sungjong asked."Why should I be the heir to those Freaks who tried to kill me?"I hissed."Tried to kill you,you mean..."JR realised."Yeah,my own dad tried to kill me.Epic,right?"I scoffed."The night where the Lee family pick me up from the streets,that day they ordered an assasin to kill me but the Lee family saved me,"I explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long update...............

I was thinking of deleting the story since I didn't have any idea on how to continue itT.T

Anyways,please read my other stories!!!!