.................................

What???????????

I went out of my room and walked to the kitchen.I bumped into a guy from Infinite."Hey,"I said as he nod,in acknowledgement.I grabbed a chair and sat on it."Who do you work for?"I asked.He look at me confused."Assasins and Gangsters,who called themselves Infinite.That is you guys,am I right?"I spoke up.He gave me a glare."You did your research,"he said,amused.

"Who do you work for?"I asked,again."No one,"he lied."Lies,does Sungyeol know about you guys?"I asked.He look at me,with a poker face."So,he doesn't?"I smirked.He glared at me."So who do you work for?"I asked,again."Phantoms company?"No reaction."Shadow company?"Still no reaction."Dragons company?"he flinched.Jackpot!I smirked."You work for the Dragons,huh?"I asked.I stood up and look at Sungyeol's room door."Protect Sungyeol,"I told him."I trust you to protect him,"I said,with a poker face and was about to leave the kicthen.

"One more thing,Hyunsoo,try to keep it a secret,"i told him before leaving.I went to the study and saw the papers Changmin samchoon send me.It was information on Infinite.Assasins.I would have never expected it.Dragon company.I smirked.My cousin,Ji yong,a.k.a G dragon,is the leader of Dragon's company.Almost all my cousins are apart of Dragon's company.I sighed. 

THE NEXT DAY~~

I walked to the living room and saw Minwoo."Minwoo,can i talk to you for a second?"I asked.He look at me and nod.I went to the study and waited for him to come in.He knocked and came in."Lock the door,"I ordered.He nod and locked the door."Sit,"I told him.He did as told."Noona,do you remember,now?"he asked.I slightly nod before he crushed me into a hug."Minwoo,what if I say that your cousins want you back?"I asked.

He look at me."W-what did you say?"he asked."your cousins want you back,"I repeated."Do you want to go back?"I asked.He frozed."If you don't want to,I understand,"I said.Apart of me,cursed for saying that."I need time,"he mumbled."Alright,then,"I ruffled his hair."AHH~NOONA!MY HAIR!"he whinned,as I laughed.I walked down to the kitchen to see Hyunsoo,L,Sungyeol and Sunggyu."Morning,"I yawned."JEHYUN~~~"I heard JB calling and ignore it."JEHYUN~~~~~~"he shouted."JEHYUN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"he shouted.I pour a glass of water and gluped it down.

I turned to see JB.I coldly asked,"What?"He look at me."Lend me $1000,"he begged."No,"I replied."Please~~"he begged."I'll will pay it back soon."he told me."Pay me my $5000,that you lend me from last month,"I told him.He pouted.I flicked his forehead."Pouting,doesn't work on me,"I told him while walking away."Aish,JR~~~~~"he shouted."NO!YOU ARE NOT LENDING MY MONEY!"JR shouted.I smiled a little and my phone vibrated.I picked up the call and my eyes widened.I hang up and quickly took my jacket running out.

All that I cared about is that Jiyong told me that they were under attack.