14th of September, Age 15

Life with Do Kyungsoo

 

The big day had finally arrived. The day I looked forwards to since forever. My first day in school. High school, for that matter. And Suhyun was in my class! My uniform was the best thing about all of this. When I first put it on, both me and Kyungsoo cried like a newborn baby.

 All of the guys plus manager Oppa and Mama and Papa were there to send me off to school. Jongdae even went a step further and asked Kyungsoo to let me walk to school with Suhyun, so I could know my way around the town. To our absolute surprise, Kyungsoo agreed.

“Our little girl is so grown up!” Sehun shrieked in happiness, pulling me into a bone-breaking hug.

“Stop it! You’ll ruin her uniform!” Chanyeol pushed him off, straightening my tie and shirt all over again. I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

“I need to go now, seriously. Wouldn’t want to be late on my first day!” I jumped excitedly, gripping the strings of my backpack harder.

I was honestly terrified but the happiness surpassed it, so I guess I was going to be fine. Besides, Suhyun knew about this going-to-school thing, and he said his friends from his previous class were actually excited to meet me. He even told me that his friend’s sister was a big time fan of EXO.

I kissed everyone’s cheek and when they all calmed down, I made my way to Kyungsoo, who decided to just observe me getting pushed around into hugs by his band members. I smiled widely and hugged him, forgetting all about the possible wrinkles in my shirt.

“Thank you so much for this”

He nodded silently and hugged me back with as much strength, patting my hair in a conforting gesture.

“I know you’re scared, but I know you’ll do great out there. You always do great no matter what” He muttered onto my ear, squeezing me tighter. It’s weird how his tight hugs are amazing but all other tight hugs are just plain painful.

“You raised me, so there’s no doubt in that!” I smiled widely, pulling back from our hug so I could be on my way. Sunhyun was probably waiting for me outside already.

“I love you. Please, be careful…” He said while patting my hair into place. Things like this never changed. And I still love that today.

“I love you too. And I promise I will.” I kissed his cheek and ran to the front door, waving at all of them before sprinting next to Suhyun, who was indeed already waiting for me.

We greeted each other and he started leading the way, mumbling about this pancakes his dad made this morning that were just awful. I chuckled, listening to him closely. This felt like normality, it felt comforting. But at the same time, I already missed Kyungsoo.

 

A/N: It's short cuz it's a follow up to the previous chapter! We're close to the end, guys!