Not this time..

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm hungryy..." you groaned. You were lying down on one of the beds and you squeezed a pillow to your stomach.

"The blizzard is still going strong." Joon informed you.

"Don't you guys have any food?!" you complained. "I'm going to starve to death here!"

"Ok! Let me look." L.Joe sighed as he rummaged through some bags. You stared at him. You were really tired. And cold. You had a thick sweater on and sweats. L.Joe threw you a bag of chips. You grinned.

"FOOOD!" you exclaimed as you tore open the bag.

"Aren't you on a diet?" Dongho asked. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"Where'd you get that from?" you asked.

"I thought all girls were on diets." he shrugged. You laughed.

"That's stupid." you rolled your eyes.

"~~~~~-ah..." Seungri pouted. You raised an eyebrow.

"What?" you asked.

"THERE'S NO MORE WI FI!!" Seungri cried. You rolled your eyes.

"So? We don't need it." you said.

"What do you mean we don't need it?!" Seungri cried, "WI FI MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND."

You sighed, "No it doesn't. We can have fun without wi fi."

"What do you mean?" Seungri pouted. You paused to think.

"Actually, I don't know," you said as you thought about it for a while.

"I told you," Seungri said smugly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a pillow hit your head. You sharply turned around.

"What the heck?!" you yelled at the snickering boys. You stood up and grabbed a pillow and then smacked Joon with it. Dongho fell over in laughter, so Joon smacked him with a pillow. L.Joe soon joined the fight.Jiyong was just watching as you four had a pillow fight. Then, a pillow hit his head. He looked at the culprit, Seungri. Jiyong glared at him and stood up. He stretched before throwing a pillow at Seungri. HEADSHOT. Jiyong laughed, but then Seungri got his revenge and threw a pillow at Jiyong. Soon, there was a huge, crazy pillow fight. A few pillows tore open, causing stuffing to fly out everywhere. The fighting died down and you guys burst out into a huge laughter.

"What a mess!" you laughed.

Suddenly all the lights went out!

"BLACKOUT." L.Joe stated the obvious.

"Noooo.." Dongho said sarcastically.

"Might as well go to sleep." Seungri said.

"Who's next to me?" you asked.

"I am." Joon said.

"You're next to ME Joon." Seungri said.

"I'm next to you." Jiyong said.

"Oh. Ok." you said. You rested your head on a pillow.

"Wait." Seungri said.

"What?" someone said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter