Audition

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day of the audition for the school play. The large theater doors made a creaking sound as you pushed them open. Students were still mingling with each other since the auditions didn't start until thirty more minutes. *There's a lot more people than I anticipated.. They look a lot more talented than me... Aishh.. THINK POSITIVE ~~~~~!* you thought as you lightly hit your head with the rolled up flyer.

"Annyeong ~~~~~-ah!" you heard a bright voice exclaim. You turned around.

"Oh, annyeong Victoria." you smiled. "Are you trying out too?"

"Yup!" she grinned. "I guess we will be rivals today!"

"I guess." you smiled. "See you later." you said and walked away. You were greeted by a lot more people and had some nice conversations. Taeyang walked up the stairs to the stage. He spoke from the megaphone in his hands.

"Ahem. Testing..Testing.." he spoke into it.

...

"WELCOME TO THE AUDITIONS FOR THE PLAY, THE MAGIC OF LOVE." Taeyang exclaimed. The students clapped and cheered.

"WHY ARE YOU CHEERING. I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING EXCITING."

"Ahem. Anyway...Well. I  have a list of you guys...It's not in order. So all of you trying out just go to the back, and when I call your name just do your thing."

"Well, what are you waiting for? GO!"

The students scurried back stage. You looked into a mirror and fixed your hair.

"'Scuse me." a boy said as he slightly pushed you out of the way to fix his outfit. Students glared at him and cursed him.

"Oh! Jiyong oppa~" you smiled. Students gasped at your friendliness.

"She's so nice!" they exclaimed. He turned his attention to you and narrowed his eyes.

"Oppa?" he asked as his eye twitched.

"Hm? Is that ok?" you asked as you looked at him with your bright, curious eyes. He lightly blushed.

"I guess.." he mumbled as he looked down, his blonde bangs covering his eyes.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Taeyang yelled. Sooyoung's friends wished her luck before she left.

"Are you trying out for the main male lead?" you asked.

"Yes." Jiyong replied.

"Oh~ I'm trying out for the main female lead." you smiled.

"What?!" Jiyong exclaimed, turning a few heads.

"Wae?" you frowned.

"N-Nothing.." Jiyong mumbled.*..What if we both get the main leads?! .. That means..we have to.. do romantic stuff.. TOGETHER. Why.Why her out of the 29154656 people here? I mean. She's.. She reminds me way too much about..her.* Jiyong thought  and sighed.

"KWON JIYONG GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Taeyang screamed.

"NEH!" Jiyong yelled back as he fixed his outfit for the last time and headed out. You played with the hem of your floral dress as you waited for your turn.

"BOO!" someone exclaimed behind you.

"OH MY GOD!" you screamed as you clutched your chest. Seungri stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Did I scare you that much?" he asked. You gulped and nodded.

"Oh. Mian!" he apologized.

"It's ok.." you muttered. You adjusted your cardigan. "Why are you here anyway? I thought you couldn't try out?"

"I came to cheer you on!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Thanks!" you smiled.

"I'll go back outside now." Seungri said. You nodded and he left. You walked closer to the curtains. You could hear Jiyong softly strumming the strings of his guitar and singing.


Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm wanting you)
Feel like I'm going to dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Naega yaksokhalge
Yaksokhange
Eogeutnadeora soktage
Just another day
Da ttokgatae

Mwo ireoke bokjaphae
Neon namjareul motmitneunde
Sarangdo yeongwonhal su inneunde
Milgo danggineun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter