Four guys and one girl...

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light flooded into the lonely room. It had no one in there except you... and Jiyong. Your eyes opened slowly. You groaned silently as you stretched your arms and legs. Then you sat up and scratched your head. You yawned and looked around the empty room trying to recall what happened last night. Then it hit you. You quickly looked down next to you, to see a sleeping Gdragon. You gasped and nearly fell off the bed. You stared at Jiyong. *That means I was hugging him...* you thought as you silently cursed yourself. *Stupid..stupid..* you thought as you lightly hit yourself. You slid off the bed and tried to tip toe away but Jiyong suddenly grabbed your hand. You froze in an awkward position. The room was silent, except for the sound of Jiyong's steady breathing. But.. he sounded suffocated. 

"Don't...leave." he muttered in his sleep. You softened as your muscles relaxed. You sat down again.

"It'll be ok.." you said soothingly as you his hand. Then, Jiyong's eyes opened suddenly. You froze and your eyes rounded. Jiyong looked at you and then down to his hand that you were holding. You let go and blushed lightly. "It-It's not what it looks like!"you blurted out. "Y-You were talking in your sleep and and..." you trailed off.

"It's ok.." Jiyong muttered as he sat up and popped a few of his stiff joints. "Where'd everyone else go?"

"Here's a note.." you said as you handed him a note.

"Hey. We left to eat breakfast. You guys are deep sleepers... From Seungri and the others." Jiyong read the note aloud.

"Yeah..I can be a reaaallly deep sleeper." you laughed.

"Same." Jiyong chuckled.

"I should go back now." you said.

"Yeah, you should." Jiyong said.

"Do you not like me here?" you pouted playfully.

"Yes. I hate it when you're here." Jiyong said.

"I hate you too~" you laughed. Jiyong laughed along. "Bye!" you said before walking to the door. You stopped walking and hesitated before turning around. "Um..Um... Can you come with me?" you asked as you ducked your head down, obviously embarrassed.

"Awww, our little ~~~~-ah is scared of ghosts!" Jiyong teased you. You glared at him and crossed your arms. "Sorry." Jiyong said quickly. You could be quite scary when mad.

"I'm serious! There are ghosts in there! COME WITH ME!" you insisted. Jiyong sighed and held his hands up.

"Fine, fine I'll come." Jiyong gave in. He stood up. "Let me freshen up first."

"Whaaat?! But I feel dirty." you complained.

"Jeez, quit complaining. Why won't you just shower or whatever here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter