School Trip!!! ... And.... HAUNTED ROOM?!!!

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked through your wardrobe, looking for things to pack into your suitcase. You were only supposed to bring one, which some girls complained about. You didn't really mind though. You grabbed some warm clothes and stuffed them in your suitcase. You added some socks, undergarments, hats, and other necessities. Once it was full, you closed it and looked out the window. It was lightly snowing. You looked at the different snowflakes fall.

"MY BABY!" your mom screamed as she burst into your room, ruining the peaceful moment.

"Yes umma?" you asked. She ran over to you and hugged you dearly.  You softened and hugged her back.

"I can't believe you're leaving!" she cried. You awkwardly patted her back.

"Umma, I'm just going on a school trip! It's only a week." you explained.

"B-But I won't see you for a whole week!" she exclaimed. *If she's crying over this, how is she going to feel when I move out?* you thought. You shook the thought off.

"Sorry! I have to go now!" you exclaimed. You hugged her one last time before leaving with your suitcase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students piled into the buses one by one, chatting with their friends. You covered your mouth as you yawned.

"BOO!" someone yelled behind you, making you jump a bit. You clutched your chest as you turned around.

"S-Seungri!" you exclaimed. You took a deep breath and calmed down. "Why can't you greet me normally." He smiled brightly.

"I never greet people normally." he said.

"Seungri!" a girl called out.

"Ah. Hi Lim." he smiled. He carried on a conversation with her. The rest of the girls walked towards you three.

"Hi ~~~~~-ah!" Sunye greeted you.

"Annyeong!" you greeted all of them. You talked with all of them, except Sohee seemed to be staring into space. You spotted Jiyong texting someone and a smile formed on your lips.

"Got to go guys." you said before sneaking up to Jiyong. You sneakily covered his eyes with your cold hands. You were on your tiptoes.

"Guess who?" you sang. Jiyong softly smiled.

"The monster under my bed." Jiyong said sarcastically. You released him.

"You're a bad guesser." you pouted.

"That's me." Jiyong said.

"Hey, want to sit next to me on the bus?" you asked.

"..Sure." Jiyong said.

"Yay! Let's go~" you smiled as you skipped happily to the bus. Jiyong softly chuckled and followed after you. As you walked through the bus seats, everyone stared at you, hoping you would sit with them. You politely smiled and sat down by yourself. Jiyong followed you and sat down next to you. Everyone stayed quiet. The whole bus broke into small whispers and conversations.

"I'm tired.." you muttered as you rubbed your eyes.

"Go to sleep then." Jiyong said.

"Mmmm... Maybe later." you said. After about ten minutes everything was sorted out and the buses started moving.

"Were you here last year?" you asked.

"Yeah.." Jiyong said. "Why?"

"I heard things go wrong every year." you said.

"...That's true." Jiyong said. "Last year... things got messy." Jiyong shivered.

"I heard the rooms got co ed." you said.

"Yeah." Jiyong softly chuckled. "Who knows what's gonna happen this year." You yawned and stretched a little. Your eyes became a bit droopy. Jiyong turned to you to see you sleeping. Your head moved and rested on Jiyong's shoulder. His heart seemed to beat a bit faster. He looked out the window, the scenery flying by. He lightly drew a heart on the window. He sighed and wiped it away. *Thank you for making my life a hundred times better, Shim ~~~~~..*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"~~~~-ah... Wake up.." Jiyong whispered softly as he shook you lightly. Your eyes slowly opened. You blinked and saw Jiyong's face right next to yours. Your head jerked up suddenly, causing your head to hit Jiyong's.

"OWW!" you both grimaced in pain.

"Sorry.." you mumbled.

"It's ok.." Jiyong said. "It's time to go."

"Oh ok." you said as you stood up. You grabbed your suitcase and followed Jiyong outside. You stepped off the musty bus into a winter wonderland. The pure white snow crunched under your boots. You smiled.

"I love snow~" you sang.

"Me too~" Jiyong smiled. "Come on, lets catch up with the rest." The two of you ran over to the group of people.

"Ok! We're going to head into the cabin where we will get our room keys after taking roll. There will be a minimum of five people of room. One gender per room." Mr. Kang announced. A few mumbles were heard about last year. He then started taking roll.

---------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter