Friends

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was your second week of school and you were a bit more comfortable at school. You made a few good friends. Although the whole school probably wanted to be your friend. Well, it was because you were the queenka. You were beautiful, smart, nice, and talented.

You trudged through the thick snow and you stared at the different shoe prints in the snow.

"Hi ~~~~~~~-ssi!" a few people greeted you. You gave them smiles in return. You were minding your own business when..

"WATCH OUT!!!" you heard someone yell. Your eyes widened as you saw a soccer ball flying towards your face.

 

It hit your face and you fell down. People gasped and called for help.

"Oww!" you frowned as you touched your face. You would probably be bruised. You saw someone running towards you.

It was Seungri.

"~-~~~~~-ah.. Your nose is bleeding." Seungri said. You looked at your hands, and sure enough, there was blood. You tilted your head back and grabbed a tissue from your pocket. Everyone looked at a boy standing at a distance awkwardly.

"CHOI MINHO!" a group of people yelled. Minho looked down ashamed.

"I'm sorry." he sighed.

"It's ok." you said and your voice echoed through the silence.

"I'll take you to the nurse." Seungri said as he lifted you up bridal style.

"Y-Yah! Put me down." you demanded.

"No." he said and ran to the nurse's office. You kicked your legs and looked at him nervously.

"It's just a nosebleed! I'm not going to die. PUT ME DOWN!!!" you cried. He didn't reply but ran to the nurse's office with you in his hands. He smiled sweetly once the two of you got to the nurse. He gently put you down.

"Finally." you said as you grabbed a few more tissues. You noticed someone lying on the bed. You got a closer look at him and it was surprisingly Jiyong. You nudged him and he groaned.

"Ugh. Freaking Minho and his balls." he mumbled.

"What?!" you asked. He rolled his eyes.

"No, not like THAT." he sighed. "He keeps hitting people with his balls. You know, like basketball, soccer ball, tennis ball.."

"Oh." you said.

"I got hit by a soccer ball." you said.

"I got hit by a football." Jiyong grumbled.

"My nose stopped bleeding!" you smiled as you threw the tissues away.

"Goodbye Jiyong-ssi." you said and left.

"Wait for me!" Seungri yelled. He looked at Jiyong and Jiyong looked at him. Seungri looked at him with pity and walked away. Jiyong's hands balled up into fists. *I don't need anyone's pity.* he thought as he got up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch and you needed someplace quiet to go so you went to the school library. You walked inside the rather loud library. You spotted the librarian and walked towards him.

"Umm. Hello. This is the library right?" you asked him.

"Hm. Oh I'm the librarian. Everyone calls me Se7en." he explained. You looked at him weirdly. *I didn't ask for his name. This is the second time this has happened to me..*

"Umm. I'm Shim ~~~~~~." you said.

"Oh. Well yes. This is the library."

"Why is it so noisy? I mean, this is a library."

"Not at my library."

"Well libraries are supposed to be quiet." you said. "This isn't even a library anymore! It's just... A room with lots of books."

"Hold on. I got a call." he said as he answered his phone.

"Annyeong jagiya~" he answered the phone as he walked away. You sighed and spotted Key sitting down with his friends.

You sat down next to him and he shot you a nasty look. He got up and walked away.

"What's his probl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter