Realizing

Love you like a love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jiyong has a girlfriend?!* you thought. You were shocked. He never even told you. Just as you were about to put the phone back, Jiyong burst into the room, panting and sweating. Your eyes widened and you quickly shoved the phone under the papers.

"Did you...see?" he asked, too tired to talk right.

"You have.. a girlfriend?" you asked.

"No!" Jiyong exclaimed immediately. A nurse walking by told Jiyong to be more quiet. Jiyong sighed and sat down next to you. He pondered on wether to tell you or not. He took a deep breath before saying, "She's my ex."

"...Then.. why.." you tried asking between pauses.

Before you could finish your question, Jiyong said, "She passed away."

His head hung low. You frowned and looked at him with pity.

"It's my fault," Jiyong said bitterly.

"You don't have to-" you started to say.

"I was a terrible boyfriend. I don't deserve happiness. I don't deserve to love anymore."

You sat up straight and glared at him.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong!" you exclaimed, "Don't you dare say that."

Jiyong looked up at you, taken aback by your sudden scolding.

"Don't blame everything on yourself! I'm sure your ex girlfriend wants you to be happy!"

Jiyong didn't say anything but looked away painfully from your eyes. For some reason, you were a bit hurt.

"You... still love her don't you?" you asked weakly. Jiyong gazed back into your eyes. You bit your lip and looked down.

"No... I don't.. I fell in love with someone else," Jiyong said as he stood up, "I fell in love with you."

Your eyes widened and you cupped a hand over your mouth. *He... likes me?*

Jiyong looked at you again with a serious expression.

"Can.. you give me time to think?" you asked. He nodded and left the room. You thought about his confession, your heart beating with excitement. You couldn't tell if you were happy or just plain surprised. You did feel a bit relieved though. You pulled the blanket up to your nose and closed your eyes. *Eottoke?*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

The school seemed less lively with you gone. While Jiyong was walking to class, he passed by Seungri. Jiyong smirked.

"What do you want?" Seungri asked coldly.

"I confessed to ~~~~~-ah," Jiyong said, "One step ahead of you."

Seungri held on firmly to his shoulder.

"Who says she'll say yes?" Seungri smirked.

"Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter