Two

Look Closer

ignore errors

 

He stands there staring at the man with a dumbfounded expression on his face, clear disbelief sits on his forehead and he narrows his eyes slightly, swallowing the dry lump in his throat almost has him wincing in pain.

 

Oh,” He says again as though just realizing the figure standing before him isn’t an illusion and as much as he would like to convince himself that he is possibly hallucinating, he isn’t.

 

He watches as the man’s face goes from pure confusion to completely indifferent, Chanyeol stands there shell-shocked in the doorway and locks gazes with the man, he’s unsure of what to do now and he searches his mind quickly for what to say.

 

“Chanyeol?” Yura calls from the kitchen in a shaky voice and it snaps him out of his limpness, “Is he here?”

 

And he doesn’t know what to say at all. He’s guilt-ridden and his heart beats even faster and loudly, he thinks he’s going to pass out from the pace his blood is flowing through his body and his head is swimming, he’s lost.

 

“You’re in the way,” Chanyeol looks wide-eyed at the man, his nonchalant tone tugs something in his heart and he casts his eyes to the ground.

 

Right,” He whispers, stepping out of the way to the let the man who walks past him and the man pauses right beside him. Chanyeol lets his eyes stay on the floor; he doesn’t dare to look up. Unsure of what his reaction will give if he connects his gaze with the man’s.

 

“Nice place,” The relaxedness in the man’s statement has Chanyeol almost enraged and confused. He doesn’t sound like the man he met two weeks ago, the man before him is a complete stranger and when he finally has the balls to look up at the eyes that belong to the other, they are expressionless. It’s like they’ve never seen him before.

 

Perhaps the man doesn’t remember his face? That’s impossible; none of them were intoxicated that night.

 

Chanyeol looks away and snorts, “Whatever,” He closes the door with a silent click and locks it, eyes lingering on the doorknob and part of him wants to push the door open again so he can bolt and never look back.

 

This has to be a terrible dream that he desperately needs to wake up from because it’s cruel in many ways than one.

 

“Kris!” Yura giggles when she steps into the living room, all beautiful and the cute smile on her face has her looking like an angel. Guilt fills him to his very core and Chanyeol has to look away when she sprints over to the man, Kris, and hears the kissing sounds and soft whispers coming from them but doesn’t dare to look.

 

“Kris, this is my kid brother Chanyeol,” Yura is suddenly at his side and pulling him over to Kris, beaming grin on her face as she tugs his elbow, “Chanyeol, this is Kris.” She introduces and before he can get a word out, to make an excuse to leave his sister and Kris alone so he can breathe because at the moment he feels like he’s struggling to breathe.

 

His sister’s new boyfriend is the man he had been intimate with two weeks ago, he still can’t seem to wrap his head around that and an ache lingers in his chest. He doesn’t want to believe that the man he has been thinking about for the last two weeks is dating his sister.

 

And the man, Kris, is acting like he doesn’t know who the he is and Chanyeol doesn’t know why his heart feels like it’s in a flame.

 

“Are you okay, Chanyeol?” Yura looks up at him with her big concerned orbs and uses the back of her hand to check his temperature, “You’re not too warm,” She mumbles before turning to Kris, “Sorry, are you hungry?” She moves from Chanyeol and attaches herself to Kris’ arm shyly and Chanyeol follows them lifelessly to the dining table, his appetite gone before it even arrived.

 

¤¤¤¤

 

Dinner goes by agonizingly sluggish and he wants the whole ground to swallow him. He watches as Yura animatedly talks to Kris about how her whole week has been and Chanyeol wants to strangle himself because he has heard about her week already and he’s a little angry that she keeps touching Kris and stealing kisses from him when she thinks he’s not looking.

 

He’s usually the mood maker when it comes to social events, but right at this moment he feels like an anti-social freak. He wants to waltz out of this place and crawl under his warm sheets, to forget that this is happening.

 

Yura manages to force words out of him by asking him questions about things she already knows, he gives her short abrupt answers and he can tell he’s hurting her feelings and ruining her day. He feels like such an and that makes his heart hurt even more. He pushes his emotions aside and straightens his sitting posture before looking at his sister who has her small hand on Kris’ arm and is gently caressing him.

 

Kris isn’t chatty, but somehow Yura manages to keep the conversations between the two of them going. She’s trying to impress him, Chanyeol can tell by the way she’s biting her lower lip when it gets silent at the table and how she fidgets with her fingers when she isn’t holding her fork and knife or munching her food.

 

“How long have you two been dating?” He blurts out and the couple snaps their attention to him. Kris’ stare on him makes his body burn and it feels like the older man is looking right through him, it’s a bit unsettling.

 

“Pardon?” Yura raises her eyebrow as she lifts her glass filled to the brim with some diet drink Chanyeol often disapprovals of her drinking because it smells bad.

 

“How long have you been dating him?” He jerks his head in Kris direction and pokes at his mashed potatoes; his grip tightens around his fork and his lips unconsciously form into a pout.

 

One month!” Yura says happily and her glass accidently slips from her hand to her lap, spilling the fluids on her summer dress and the table is silent before she abruptly gets up when Kris offers her one of the tissues from the table to help her clean up. “I…I’m going to take a shower.” She announces, a dark blush creeping on her cheeks and she looks around like a lost puppy, “Don’t leave just yet, I’m so sorry, Kris.” She gives him a peck before clumsily running off to her bedroom and slamming the door.

 

She has always been a neat freak; he knows the nice summer dress will be disposed of first thing tomorrow morning after she hand washes it clean. He knows his sister better than he knows himself and this scares him greatly because she will not accept this, whatever this is.

 

Chanyeol just wants to die because being left alone with Kris is not something he’s sure he wants. He puts his fork down and awkwardly clears his throat, pushing his seat back because he’s ready to run off if something is to happen.

 

“You look a lot like her.” Kris tells him and Chanyeol freezes because this is the longest sentence Kris has directed to him all evening, his heart race quickens and the air in the atmosphere tensing up. He can feel himself instinctively shrinking in his seat. “I see you when I look at her –” And Chanyeol interjects because this isn’t something he wants to hear at all.

 

“You cheated on her,” He snaps and glares at up Kris.

 

“With you,” The two words have his blood running cold and his reaction when Kris rounds the table to come over to him is slow. Kris grabs his wrist and yanks him from his seat and before Chanyeol can protest, soft lips are pressed against his and his mind shuts down like it did earlier, eyes fluttering shut.

 

Kris pulls away before he can react and locks gazes with him, “Didn’t think I remembered you?” A hand trails from his lower back and stops right on top of his arse, the large hand cups his right buttock and gives it an aggressive squeeze. “Chanyeol,” His voice is mocking and sparks of blood shoot right down to Chanyeol’s crotch because Kris breathing into his neck makes the flashbacks of him squirming in pleasure on the motel sheets appear in his mind.

 

Kris spins him around and snakes his arms around his waist, hoisting him easily off the ground and Chanyeol’s body perfectly fits into his arms. He struggles to get out of the tight grip Kris has around him and fails miserably, his body tenses when he feels the hardness pressing at his backside and the large hands going lower until they stop at his waistband.

 

The two stand there breathing heavily in silence and the sound of Yura’s shower running is heard seconds later, he snaps out of whatever zone he went to, “What the are you doing?” Chanyeol hisses bitterly and trying to sound as though Kris so close to him isn’t affecting him, his heart is thumping against his ribcage and he just wants to cry.

 

He feels sick for feeling excited, feels sick for wanting this. This is his sister’s boyfriend, for ’s sake, this will kill her and he closes his eyes because the last thing he wants to do is hurt her. She has never done anything to purposely hurt him. This is wrong on so many levels, but he wants it.

 

He wants Kris to touch him again, to make him feel the emotions he felt two weeks ago, he felt alive and needed by someone other than his family members and relatives.

 

In a matter of minutes, he’s pressed firmly against the wall and Kris’ lips are brushing at the nape of his neck, “What –” His own soft gasp cuts him off when Kris’ hands begin to tug at his jeans waistband and the large hand sneakily gets into his pants, “What the –”

 

Chanyeol,” His name rolls off Kris’ tongue in a hushed voice and a kiss is planted on his neck. “I need you to be quiet for a few minutes, hm?”

 

¤¤¤¤

Next update will be on Tuesday, don’t whine. Till then, stay safe and alive. Omfg, 1700+ words for this chapter, this wasn’t part of the plan.