One

Look Closer

ignore errors

 

“Chanyeol, how do I look in this?”

 

His attention turns from the fashion magazine full of girls with stick like figures and jaws bigger than their faces to his sister standing by her bedroom door. She is dressed in the yellow summer dress that he has seen her try-on one too many times, but never stepped out of her apartment wearing it because it’s too bright, her words.

 

The summer dress still had the price tags on the back; he sees them when she spins around to show him the back of it and the sides. She stops twirling and beams at him before she locks her fingers together and eagerly waits for his opinion.

 

She looks beautiful, she always does, doesn’t matter what she’s wearing so he doesn’t understand why he had to leave his place just to come over for this. He is openly gay, but that doesn’t mean he knows everything there is to know about fashion.

 

It’s ironic when he thinks about it because he’s holding a fashion magazine, “You look great,” He says truthfully, flashing his toothy grin before turning his attention back to the magazine he found on her sofa when he invited himself in.

 

“Chanyeol-ah,” She barks and he lets out an exaggerated sigh, “This is serious –”

 

“What’s the occasion?” He interjects, never once looking away from the article below the ugly outfit in the magazine.

 

“What?” She asks dumbly and he hears her loud elephant stomps coming over to him. She grabs his magazine and tosses it back on the table. “Can’t a girl dress up once in a while?” She slumps down on the sofa, unladylike, and crosses her arms immaturely over her chest.

 

“Yura,” He chuckles and throws his arm over her shoulder, he pulls her to him and crushes her lightly. His sister has always been his anchor; she has always looked out for him and spoiled him rotten with gifts since they were both children and she still does whenever she has the money.

 

“I met someone,” She whispers timidly after a long period of silence and his eyes widen a little because this is the first time she has actually told him she’s dating. He usually finds out via Facebook or Instagram pictures of her kissing some guy and #newboyfriend somewhere in the tags.

 

“He’s amazing,” She adds and he rolls his eyes because he’s heard the same exact words come out of . She rests her head on his shoulder and giggles to herself, “Really amazing.”

 

“You said that about Jongin and look how that turned out,” He tells her with a shrug and winces when she pinches his thigh.

 

“Jongin was younger and yeah,” She pauses, “But this guy,” A preoccupied sigh escapes her lips and she looks up at him, “I want you to meet him,” She utters out casually.

 

“What?” He gulps like a dying fish, blinks down at her like she has lost her mind and shakes his head, “Why would I want to be the third wheel?”

 

“You don’t understand!” She grabs his hands in her small ones and begins to rub them as if to warm them, “I get really nervous around him,” He accidently catches her gaze and sees the desperation in her eyes. “I really want you to meet him because I really like this guy.” Her eyes are welling up with tears and gives in like the loser he is.

 

He puffs out his cheeks, sighs and halfheartedly nods. He lets out a surprised gasp when she hugs him tightly and screams thanks in his ear before she flies off the sofa and dances back to her bedroom before he can ask her when and where they’ll met this new boyfriend of hers.

 

 “That explains why this whole place smells like a damn restaurant,” He mumbles to himself and runs his long fingers through his hair. He hopes tonight will be eventful with something to laugh about in the near future because then he will not feel like this is a waste of his time.

 

¤¤¤¤

 

From where he’s sitting playing with his phone he can hear his sister banging around pots and pans in the kitchen like she has lost a screw in her head. He can practically feel the stress flowing from her to him and even that’s getting him stressed.

 

“Stop it, Yura!” He cries out desperately and the banging stops for a few seconds before it continues again.

 

“He is going to be here in 10 minutes!” She shrieks, “Why did I agree to this?” He hears a sob in her voice and decides to ignore her, girls are too dramatic for no absolute reason and he never did understand his sister’s mood swings.

 

He pulls his sleeves back from his wrist and stares at his wristwatch, he has been here for the past 3 hours and his older sister’s voice is beginning to get on his nerves. He shifts in his seat to make himself more comfortable and rests his palm in his cheek as he scrolls through new messages and clicks on notifications from other social networking sites.

 

A couple of friends of his are going to the new club tonight and he wants nothing more than to be with them at the moment, but you know what they say, family comes first.

 

He leans back in his seat and groans tiredly, smacking his hand over his forehead and rubs his hand over his face. Today is Saturday, he wants to get laid and his sister is basically ing him.

 

Alright, that is a lie; he can just stand up and leave if he wants to. Sure, Yura will hate him for a few hours, but he can live with that.

 

He stays rooted on in his seat by the dining table because the last time he went out to have fun and actually get laid was two weeks ago.

 

He can’t for the life of him find out why he’s feeling guilty to find someone to bend him over.

 

The man that did so two weeks ago was attractive and knew exactly what the hell he was doing when he pushed Chanyeol on those motel sheets he so wanted to badly rip off because who knows if someone even bothered to clean them up?

 

The man touched him just right and held him as though he was made of glass. In just one night, he worshipped Chanyeol’s body like it was the most precious jewel he had ever seen and laid his hands on.

 

And now because of that, Chanyeol finds other men’s touches on him nauseating. Their touches make his skin crawl and sometimes he feels like he’s cheating.

 

Chanyeol wants to slap himself because he and the man are nothing, but two strangers who met when they needed release and got what they wanted at some cheap motel.

 

It was a one nightstand, but he’d give anything to know the man’s name. Names make everything for him personal and which is why he told the stranger no names are needed before they got down to business.

 

He regrets it now, not knowing the man’s name has him frustrated. He wants to put a name to the face his thinks about more than what is considered normal.

 

“Chanyeol, can’t you hear the door?!” Yura shouts from the kitchen and he snaps out of his thoughts, he gets to his feet when he hears the doorbell rings and his stomach turns.

 

His thoughts locked him so far away he didn’t even hear the doorbell; he gives himself a soft slap on both his cheeks and straightens his posture as he painfully slowly walks over to the door.

 

He picks his coat from the shoe rack and hangs it in its rightful places; he ignores the doorbell and organizes the disordered pairs of shoes. He stands up when his satisfied and clears his throat; he wraps his hand around the doorknob and rolls his eyes when the person on the other end knocks.

 

He swings the door open, prepared to glare at the guest for being impatient and ringing the doorbell like he owned the damn place. His words die in his throat as his brain recognizes the face and his knees weaken a little, eyes opening wider than usual and heart erratically beating against his ribcage for two entirely different reasons.

 

One the guy his sister has a crush on and possibly in love with is here and two the man he let him two weeks ago is currently staring at him with the same expression he is sure he himself has on his face, bewilderment.

 

“Oh,” He breathes out.

 

¤¤¤¤

 

Hopefully this wasn't too bad for a first chapter but like sdfghjk. Next update will be up on Saturday so stay classier than a dead rat until then x]¡