Rivals - The Damons

Evensong - The Noble

   ‘Wow, are you telling me that he ACTUALLY said that to you? Isn’t that supposed to be you guys first conversation? And he TOLD you are in danger? Are you sure you heard the right thing?’ TOP’s eyebrown raised higher and higher when he continue asking Ariel questions. Ariel rolled her eyes at her friend ‘Look, if you were listening to me just now, you won’t be asking me stupid questions T.O.P!’ Ariel was getting frustratated with TOP’s ongoing silly questions. Both of them were walking at the hallway, heading to their next class. CL and Leeteuk were having different classes, which only left two of them. Ariel and TOP had the same timetable every year because they were used being together the whole time.

   Ariel’s mind was busy thinking about what the Xiu Min said to her earlier. Should she listen to him? It was completely rubbish to her, but… Xiu Min face was so serious when he said that to her…. TOP rested his arm on Ariel’s shoulder when he saw his best buddy was not in a good mood, ‘Don’t worry about it Ariel. Maybe he just wanna talk to you or be friends with you.’ Ariel gave TOP a are-you-serious face, ‘Seriously, TOP? Is that how you be friends with other people? By telling them they are in danger?’ TOP started laughing when he saw Ariel disgusted face.

   Then both of them continue walking towars their classroom, until TOP stopped his foot step and laughter suddenly. He grabbed Ariel’s arm tightly which made Ariel turned back and shouted at him, ‘Ouch, TOP! You are hurting are hurting me…’ then she caught her friend staring in front of them, his grip getting tighter. Ariel was puzzled and followed TOP view and saw what was bothering TOP…. It was them, the so called ‘Troublemakers” in the school. That’s weird, students could seldom see them in school since they practically skip school every single day…. ‘Ah… So that’s what eating you up….’ Ariel blurred without second thought, she forgotten that TOP dislike them to the max.

   There were only three girls there – Sooyoung, Yuri and Sandara. And it can’t be denied that three of them are the prettiest in the school. They really shine since Sooyoung has a model’s face and body, Yuri with the hottest body shape while Sandara with the cute image, her body size was a little too small for someone at her age. Three of them were wearing bright red varsity jacket, really short pants and high heels. Deep down Ariel’s heart she hopes that one day they will fall on their face.

   Ariel rolled her eyes again when she saw the guys in the group…. Beside those three girls stood Eunhyuk, Seungri and Taeyang – the taller ones while the other side was Ryeowook and D.O. the smaller size guys. Now that Ariel looked at them, both of those guys have similar small body size like Xiu Min. All of them were wearing the same varsity jacket, which made them really looked like a gang. Last but not least, Ariel finally got a glance of their so called ‘King’ – Kai. By looking at the whole gang, Kai looked the most muscular and obviously he was the leader of that gang. ‘Seriously, doesn’t that guy Kai have any clothes? Look, he is not wearing anything under the jacket and he only buttoned three of the buttons!’ TOP whispered into Ariel’s ear which Ariel hopes he dint because that caught Kai’s attention…. Kai then started walking toward both of them. Ariel was so mad at her friend’s stupid action by kicking TOP’s knee that made TOP cursed.

   Now that Kai was just right in front of Ariel, Ariel realized that Kai was as tall as TOP, which was why he had to bend down when he talked to Ariel. ‘ Morning, Red Head.’ Kai smirked as he goes nearer towards Ariel. The nearer he goes towards Ariel, the further Ariel went backwards, which made Kai’s smirk becomes bigger. When he reached the distance so close to Ariel, he started sniffing her, Ariel was so uncomfortable with that. TOP immediately grabbed Ariel behind him, staring straight at Kai. Kai ignored TOP and continue to talk to Ariel, ‘Hey, you smell nice today…. I don’t remember seeing you as one of us. You really surprised me…’ Ariel had no idea what nuts Kai was talking but she was freaked out with his actions. ‘You keep your hands by yourself Kai. Don’t you dare touch a hair of her.’ TOP voice become angrier than usual, Ariel remembered that was the voice TOP used to shove of the bullies just to protect her from being was bullied since small.

   The other gangs came when TOP said that, their eyes were like trying to rip TOP apart when TOP said that to their ‘King’. Kai wasn’t even scared or shock with TOP, he was only laughing, it seem that he was enjoying himself. Kai nodded and D.O. stepped up, making his move, trying to get Ariel from TOP. Then D.O was blocked by a boy, same size like him but brown short spiky hair – Xiu Min.

   Xiu Min’s arrival was shocking for the whole gang. The three girl’s eyes widen while the guys made a deep sound which Ariel couldn’t hear clearly. Even Kai was shocked when he saw Xiu Min. In front of those tall guys, Xiu Min looks just like a little boy. Suddenly, the whole hallway was in silence. Kai then broke the silence, saying ‘Well, well, look which pup of the clans we got here. May I asked why are you here little one?’

   Ariel could hear Xiu Min deep intake of breathe, then he look up at Kai, ‘ I suggest you leave the girl alone, Leader wouldn’t be happy if he knows you guys interfere, Damons…..’