Phone calls - The Warning

Evensong - The Noble

   Xiu Min’s appearance really made the whole gang went out of control. When Xiu Min warned Kai, the most silence one in the group, Taeyang finally voiced out, ‘That’s weird, why is there a Noble clan’s pup here in our school?’ Eunhyuk even added, ‘Maybe the poor pup is lost…. Hey little one, where is your leader?’ The question made the others laughed at Xiu Min. Xiu Min just ignored them and continued to stare at Kai. Seungri whistle through his teeth while he watched the small drama, he got irritated at Xiu Min’s attitude towards his hyung but he was also impressed with his braveness. After all, Xiu Min himself was much younger and weaker than his hyungs.

   Kai only continued smiling at Xiu Min, ‘Where is your leader, or the other packs?’ Xiu Min finally spoke, ‘Leader sent me here to protect the girl, so I suggest you leave her alone.’ Kai’s eyes lighted up when he heard Xiu Min, ‘So Kris wants this red head? Thanks, now I have gotten wonderful information from his little pup.’ Kai winked at Ariel and left. The other gangs followed their King’s lead, leaving Ariel, TOP and Xiu Min at the hallway. Xiu Min slowly turn back to face Ariel and asked ‘Are you hurt anywhere?’ Ariel was still in shock, she couldn’t find her voice instead TOP answered, ‘We are fine, but what about you? You don’t look very good.’ Xiu Min wasn’t feeling very well since it was the first time he stood up towards a full grown wolf alone. But he has to protect the girl his leader was so worried about so he had no choice…. Deep down in his heart he felt so proud of himself.

   The bell rang, TOP then dragged Ariel to class, ‘Xiu Min, I think you should head to your class now too.’ TOP told him when he passed by Xiu Min. Xiu Min hurried went outside the school and hit the speed dial. ‘Hyung! When are you coming back? Sehun miss hyung a lot!’ Sehun’s was shouting from the other side of the phone. Xiu Min was glad the youngest dongsaeng was still as energetic as ever. ‘Xiu Min? He called?’ Xiu Min heard Tao hyung’s voice from the phone, he missed everyone’s voice, especially Tao hyung who was the most protective of both of the youngest ones in the clan – Xiu Min and Sehun. Xiu Min finally found his voice, ‘Hun ah, call Leader. I need to speak with him’ Xiu Min could imagined that Sehun was jumping up and down at the other side of the phone. ‘Why do you wanna talk to Kris hyung? Did you heard what Sehun said? Sehun is bored!’

   Anyway, Sehun still passed the phone to Kris. ‘Hello, Xiu Min. Did anything happen?’ ‘Leader, the Damons known about Ariel already, should I do everything?’ Kris crossed his eyebrows when he heard Xiu Min’s report. He knew that the task given to Xiu Min to bring the girl to him wasn’t that simple. After all, she was a stubborn girl. Now that the Damons know about her, Ariel’s safety was no longer guaranteed and so was his little clan’s pup – Xiu Min. He had to do something before something happened to both of them. ‘It’s fine, Xiu Min. Just continue to keep an eye on her. The Damons won’t do anything to her yet.’ Kris hung up the phone call. Tao looked at his friend and asked, ‘The Damons won’t do anything yet? The Damons I know are the same Damons you know right?’ Kris knew they would definitely does something to Ariel or Xiu Min, ‘Yeah you are right Tao. But they won’t do anything….. for now.’   

   Kai’s phone rang and he answered it ‘Hello, Kai’s here.’ Then there were silence, ‘You might want to speak up before I hang up’ again, silence. Kai look at his phone and saw the number was unknown, ‘Okay, maybe you don’t know me and I don’t know you. So I will forgive you for calling the wrong number…’ Kai looked at his phone again and then he finally figured out who was on the line. Kai smirked, ‘I dint think that you would call that fast, Noble Clan’s leader…… Kris’

   Finally, Kris answered, ‘Damons, keep away from the girl and my clan’s pup. It’s a warning….’