The Mistake - 2

Evensong - The Noble

   One of the bookshelf went crashing down, then silence….. Kai stood up, looking at the direction of that sound, ‘Seungri, go check out what happened.’ Seungri then disappeared in the dark. After a moment, another crash was heard – another bookshelf down. Without any warning, Seungri was thrown away with one from the dark powerful blast. He was seen flying and crash at the library wall, leaving some huge damage on it. Seungri was groaning in pain, while Sandara and Yuri hurried to his aid.

   Xiu Min tried to drag himself towards Ariel but Ryeowook then step on Xiu Min’s shoulder, ‘You are not going anywhere, Noble…..’ Kai’s face was darker and his eyes became bright yellow when he saw Seungri was in pain, ‘I don’t know what the hell you want, but I think you better show yourself before things get nasty…..’ Ariel could see anything since the surrounding was so dark, deep in her heart she only could pray that everything will be fine. Again another bookshelf crashed down, this time there was a boy standing on the crashed bookshelf.

   His face couldn’t be seen in the dark but his eyes were in bright red color, staring at them without blinking. Kai took a step forward but his other gangs went back forward. Sandara immediately hide behind Sooyoung's back while Yuri stood in front of the injured Seungri, protecting him. Kai and the red eyes guy just stare at each other, doing nothing. Kai then smirked and said, ‘So the Noble clan actually sent ANOTHER PUP to save the OTHER PUP…..’

   Xiu Min slowly open his mouth and spoke, ‘Sehun ah, go away….’