Leader - Kris

Evensong - The Noble

   ‘Now she will finally be safe by my side…’ Kris smirked by himself just with the thought of finally having her by his side to protect her after so much trouble…..

   Ariel was a shocked when she heard what Sehun said, ‘What? We are going to YOUR house? What about me and TOP?’ Her eyes were getting wider, staring at Sehun. Nobody answered her, only Sehun staring at her, grinning again with his boyish grin. Finally Tao spoke, ‘Everything is taken care of….. And try not to ask so many questions, you are getting annoying…..’ Ariel couldn’t believed what she heard from Tao, she wanted to say something but was stop by Sehun, ‘Ah, sorry. Hyung is pissed off a little because of the Damons. Don’t worry, we have everything in control. Why don’t you get some sleep first?’

   Sehun was right, every part of her body was screaming for a rest, maybe she should get some sleep. Then she saw TOP, she dint know he was asleep or fainted. But she envied him for being able the rest in peace without seeing what happened just now and not knowing anything about it. Ariel just sit back, looking out at the dark skies, she couldn’t find the moon anywhere, “Maybe because of the clouds or maybe it’s because it’s new moon.” thought Ariel. Eventually, her eye slowly closed by themselves.

   It was those eyes again, those dark golden eyes staring at her….. But this time, those eyes were much gentle….. Ariel’s eyes flipped open. The sudden brightness of the surrounding hurts a lot. It took a moment for Ariel to blink a few times to get used to her surroundings’ brightness. Ariel couldn’t remember how she get into this room. It was a huge room with a modern style. Everything in the room was black and white, even the walls were painted white while the floor was black in color. Everything was placed nicely and neatly. Then Ariel realized the worse part….. She wasn’t wearing what she wore yesterday – a brown shirt and jeans. After she woke up, she was wearing a huge sized grey t-shirt and a really short jean pants. Someone changed it for her. The problem was – she couldn’t remember who changed for her, was it a guy or girl? Ariel was cursing, trying hard to recall what happened last night.

   ‘Oppa, I can’t believed you actually let that woman sleep in your room!’ Amber couldn’t hide her anger when she found out that some other girl was sleeping in Kris’s room. Kris never let anyone goes into his room beside his noona and Tao. Kris yawned while preparing himself a cup of black thick coffee. He din’t get enough of sleep last night since Ariel was in the house. He was just looking at her sleeping peacefully the whole night, he was so glad that Ariel and the others were back safely. ‘Keep your voice down Amber, the others are sleeping. Besides, it’s my room not yours. Why do you care?’ Kris took a sip of his coffee and went to lie on the sofa. Amber followed him to the living room, ‘Why I care? Are you REALLY asking me this? I just CAN’T believe it oppa!’ Kris really wanted to take a nap before Ariel woke up. ‘Don’t believe then, I don’t care….. Amber, go away’

   Kris got up and went to open the door, waving at Amber, telling her to leave. Amber grumble but she headed towards the door, before leaving she hugged Kris tightly. Since Kris was taller than by a head, he could only rolled his eyes but he dint return her hug. Amber looked at Kris while hugging him, ‘Oppa, when your fiancée hugged you, you should return the hug.’ Kris only looked at Amber with a boring face and said, ‘The door is open, SPECIALY for you. And don’t call me like that, I don’t want to BE your fiancée…..’

   Ariel heard noises from the outside of the room. She took all of her courage to step out from the room, hoped that she will be able to find TOP, Xiu Min, Sehun or even Tao. Outside of the room was a long hallway, the room was at the second floor, it seemed that there was another floor upstairs. She counted seven rooms at that second floor alone,  maybe more…… “How big is this house?” thought Ariel. Ariel continued with wide open. Then she heard a female voice from downstairs. Finally, at least someone with the same gender with her, Ariel went down in a hurry. When she reached the living room, she saw a couple hugging at the door, maybe it was supposed to the girl-hugging-boy since the boy doesn’t seem to be enjoying it. Ariel dint know that she was staring at them.

   Kris could sniff Ariel’s sense was near to him. Without caring about the presence of Amber, he scanned the whole house and saw Ariel standing at the staircase, looking that him and Amber hugging. Suddenly, Kris felt happy then usual morning. He just stood there, letting Amber hugging him while his mind, everything was focused on the girl with long messy wavy dark red hair and dark red eyes, standing there foolishly.

   Ariel was shock and surprises when she saw that scene, she dint know what to do – should she leave or not? Stupidly, she just continued to stare at them, doing nothing. Then she saw the guy looked at the girl hugging him with a boring face, then his eyes caught Ariel’s. Then Ariel realized that the boy’s eyes was exactly the same golden eyes in her dreams….