To Their House?

Evensong - The Noble

   Finally, Sehun spoke, ‘ Xiu Min ah, Sehun is bored, faster get up and play with Sehun!’ Sehun completely ignored the presence of Kai and the other gangs. Ariel could see that being ignored by the boy really pissed off the other gangs. Kai took a deep breath, ‘Eunhyuk, he is just a pup. Do it….’ Ariel saw that Eunhyuk nodded and charged himself toward Sehun’s direction. Xiu Min managed to shout at Sehun, ‘Hun ah, go away! He is a full grown….’ Before Xiu Min could finish his sentence, Eunhyuk was heard groaning loudly. Ariel saw that Eunhyuk’s hair was being grab by someone, was it the boy Sehun’s doing? Impossible Sehun was much smaller sized than Eunhyuk. The next thing Ariel knew was – Eunhyuk being thrown next to Seungri…. 

   Kai cracked his neck to each side, ‘Ahh…. I should have known….. Of course your leader won’t come. After all, he has you, the black knight……’ Ariel held her breath when she saw another pair of eyes in the dark beside Sehun. These eyes were much brighter and deathly then the others. Kai chuckled, ‘Hello, Noble’s strongest one, Tao…..’ without any hesitation, Tao walked towards Kai and was blocked by Taeyang and D.O. Tao looked at both of them and made a deep, slow growl. The growl left Taeyang and D.O. frozen and stood there doing nothing.

   Tao went up to Kai, face to face, ‘Kris told you Damons to keep your hands off Xiu Min and the girl…..’ Kai had to look up a little since Tao was slightly taller than him, ‘Nobody wanted to hurt them, I was just playing the human.’ Sehun ran towards Xiu Min and pushed Ryeowook away, ‘Hyung! Are you okay? You are not okay, right? Tao hyung! They hurt Xiu Min hyung!’ Sehun dint waited for Xiu Min to respond, instead he answered for Xiu Min. Ariel’s mouth opened widely when she heard what Sehun said. “Is he an idiot? I just wanna go back safely and that stupid guy is actually telling his hyung to fight with them?” Ariel’s mind was spinning since she couldn’t really think properly. She wasn’t sure about TOP, now that he has fainted.

   Tao’s face became darker when he saw his dongsaeng lying on the floor. Tao growled at Kai again, louder and angrier this time, which made Sooyoung and Yuri starting to whine softly. Tao really wanted to tear every Damons there apart. Kai only smile, ‘Hey, I think you should bring your pup for treatment… oh, and bring that human too, since the little ones couldn’t controlled themselves just now’

   Tao only stare at Kai for a moment then headed towards Xiu Min. ‘Hun ah, go get the girl, I will get the other two….’ Tao easily lift Xiu Min while Sehun ran towards Ariel, ‘Let’s go, I will help you up’ ‘But TOP….’ ‘Don’t worry, hyung will get him’ Sehun assured  Ariel with his boyish smile. Slowly, Sehun helped Ariel up gently. Ariel saw that Tao came and carried TOP with another arm. TOP was placed on Tao’s left shoulder while he held Xiu Min with another hand carefully.

   Ariel couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw Tao walked pass her without any difficulties. One guy carrying two guys? But she have no strength to say anything, instead she let Sehun lead her outside the library. Slowly, her eyes shut by itself.

   ‘Hun ah, are you hungry?’ Ariel could hear Tao’s voice in her head. Slowly, she opened her eyes and found that she was in a car. Beside her was Xiu Min and TOP, both of them look dreadful. Sehun who was sitting at the front sit turned to Ariel when he realized that Ariel was awake, ‘Hyung! Our sleeping beauty is awake!’ Ariel was greeted with Sehun’s boyish smile again.

   ‘Ouch, my head…. It’s like my head got kicked by someone….’ Ariel head hurts so much. Sehun then patted her head and said happily, ‘It’s okay, you will be okay. Daebak! Hyung, now Sehun has a dongsaeng!’ Tao only shaked his head and continued driving. ‘Where are we going this late?’ Ariel asked when she saw the surroundings was unfamiliar to her. ‘Huh? What are you talking? Of course we are heading back to our house…..’