The House

Evensong - The Noble

   Kris pushed Amber out from the house, before leaving the house, Amber managed to pull Kris’s collar down and gave him a tiny kiss on his check. Kris only could roll his eyes at her. Luckily, he knew that Ariel dint saw that because Tao was there to help him. When Amber was about to pulled Kris’s collar, Tao took a pillow and hit at Ariel’s face gently to prevent her from seeing anything.

   Ariel was speechless when Tao did that to her. She threw to pillow back to Tao but Tao managed to catch it easily since he was tall. ‘Damn it! Why are you not wearing any clothes?’ Ariel covered her eyes quickly when she noticed that Tao wasn’t wearing anything except his jeans. Tao patted Ariel’s head, ‘You should take note of your mouth….. Are you hungry?’ Ariel felt that Tao’s pat was quite assuring and it’s was like she was used to it. Ariel used her fingers to comb her messy hair, ‘Sorry…. How did you know I am hungry?’

   Tao only walked passed her, told her to follow him, ‘Follow…. You are hungry aren’t you?’ Ariel’s stomach was empty, she was glad to fill it up. Kris was amazed that Ariel actually forgotten about his presence. He could only smirked when Ariel’s eyes lighten up when her heard food. Ariel hungriness made her forget about everything.

   Obediently, Ariel followed Tao to the kitchen. She was amazed when she saw how huge the kitchen was. Everything was placed nicely, the one that caught Ariel attention’s was the cups placed there. There were five different colors cup – green, black, blue, white and grey, and the weird part was each and every cup has a name written on it. Every Ariel’s attention was on the cups, she don’t even realize that Kris followed them to the kitchen. Kris just stood at the entrance of the kitchen, lying his back on the wall and observed Ariel’s every moves. Tao ignored both of Kris and Ariel, continued to prepare breakfast and his usual coffee.

   ‘Every cup have their own owners?’ It was the first time seeing those types of cups. She observed them carefully, ‘Xiu Min’s cup is blue while Sehun’s is white… Yours is black, Tao, but who are the other two?’ Without looking back, Tao answered, ‘Green, Kris. Grey, Chanyeol….’ Ariel went beside to see what Tao was preparing and asked, ‘Kris? I think I heard this name before….. Do you know him?’

   Tao only looked at Ariel with his don’t-ask-stupid-question face when she asked him. The most shocking one was when he went near to Ariel and sniffed her like what Kai did and nodded, ‘Well, your sense is still strong but at least Kris’s sense managed to cover it.’ Ariel dint understand what Tao and just looked at Tao with a puzzled face. Slowly, Ariel sniff the huge t-shirt she was wearing to find out what Tao was sniffing, was she really that smelly? Ariel could only smell the same sense which was similar to the bed she slept just now – it was quite a pleasant smell….

    ‘It’s quite rude to smell other people’s shirt like that you know….’ Ariel turned and saw the guy who was being hugged just now standing there staring at her. ‘I have forgotten about you, you were the guy just now that was being hugged. Wait….. other people’s shirt? Is this your shirt?’ ‘Tao ah, how long till breakfast?’ ‘Fifteen, maybe?’ Kris dint wait for Ariel and just carried her up like a princess, smirking at Tao, ‘Good, call us later……’ Ariel was struggling to get away from Kris but her struggle was nothing to Kris, ‘Idiot! Put me down!’ Kris continued to carry her to the stairs and shouted at Tao from the stairs, ‘Tell the kids try not to disturb me, no…… us’ Ariel’s eyes widen while Kris only smirked at her…..