First Introduction?

Evensong - The Noble

   ‘Get your hands off me you ert!’ Ariel was shouting at the top of her voice. Since Kris was so strong, no matter how much she struggled or hit, Kris dint even care, in fact he was laughing at the hopeless girl in his arms. He only continued to carry her upstairs towards the room Ariel came out from. After he closed the room’s door, Ariel managed to release herself from Kris. Before she could escape from the room, Ariel was being pinned on the wall by Kris….

   Golden eyes staring at the dark red eyes, both of them were just looking at each other for a moment until Kris broke the silence, ‘Staring isn’t polite, Ariel….’ Ariel just looked at Kris like a dummy. ‘My name is Kris. Hello, I am the leader.’ Ariel finally came to her right mind. The stare just now was eating her mind since she felt that she saw those eyes before, not just in the dreams. ‘Hello, Kris. I am polite enough, so could you tell me what actually happened yesterday, everything? Why did Kai hurt TOP.... wait, TOP! How is he? I have completely forgotten about him! Damn it! Where is he?’ Ariel messed up her dark red hair again.

   Slowly, Kris combed her hair with his long fingers gently and told her ‘Just like what Tao said, you should really control your mouth. It’s not nice for a girl to speak like that’ Ariel was really pissed off when Kris just ignored her about TOP, she went up nearer to Kris, with her head looking up, face to face with Kris, ‘Don’t listen then if you dislike it, where T-O-P?’ Kris smirked again when Ariel went up to him, he lowered his head, almost the same level like Ariel. They were so near that they could in fact, actually kiss… ‘Hey, do you know that if you put your lips that closed to mine, you are going to get kissed.’ Ariel back off when she heard Kris said that. She was a shock that he could actually say that to someone besides his fiancée.

   Kris was enjoying himself a lot. Suddenly, there was breeze blowing into his room, Ariel’s sense was even stronger now in his room, Kris stopped smiling immediately. He wasn’t sure he could resist the tempting smell and when Ariel was in his room alone. Kris looked that he was in pain, he shut his eyes tightly, trying to control himself. ‘Hey, you okay?’ Ariel wanted to help Kris but when Kris opened his eyes suddenly, she froze there. Kris’s eyes was bright red in color but when Kris blinked again, it went back to gold. Kris just smiled at Ariel, ‘Nothing, just not feeling well.’

   ‘Where are you going?’ Ariel asked Kris was he opened the room’s door. Kris turned his head towards Ariel, ‘I know that you still want to be with me, don’t worry, we still have lots of time. But now let’s go check your friend.’ Ariel only rolled her eyes at Kris, but she followed Kris to another room. When the room door was open, Ariel covered her nose since there was a really thick medicine smell. ‘Urgh, disgusting medic room, thank god I will never need to be in this room…..’ Kris cursed when the smell was so strong that even he couldn’t take it. Just like what Ariel expect, everything there was complete, it was like in a real hospital room full of equipments and medicine.

   ‘TOP!’ Ariel ran towards TOP when she saw him sitting on his bed drinking water. ‘Ariel, I am so glad that you are fine.’ TOP hugged Ariel when she ran to him. He was worried sick when he found himself lying on a bed in a room full of medical stuff and couldn’t find Ariel. 'Hey are you fine? Did those idiots did anthing to you?' Ariel was so happy that she almost cried to see her friend safe and sound. She only shock her head and just hugged TOP. Ariel wouldn't able to imagine her life without TOP, he was just like a brother to her, the second person important in her life.

   Suddenly, she remembered about her grandmother. Ariel haven't phone her grandma since last night. She was hundred percent sure that her grandma was worried sick about her and TOP. 'Damn! I dint phone grandma, TOP!' TOP face turned into a horrified face, he could imagine how Ariel's grandma's face when she knew that none of them phoned her. Both of them just stared at each other blankly, dint know what to do. And then Kris coughed a little, 'If you guys are talking about Mrs Loki then no worries. I phoned her when you two reached my house last night.' Ariel and TOP let go the breath they both were holding then staring laughing. They were too happy that both of them were safe. 'Ariel! Am I dreaming? I came back from the dead! Wow! Last night I really thought that I was about to die! Man, I am one strong one!' TOP praised himself which made Ariel laughed even louder. 'I still can't believed it! Hey Ariel, I am just so glad you are still alive my friend...' TOP hugged Ariel again. 

   It seems that Ariel and TOP have forgotten about Kris standing there, watching their every move. Kris made a disgusted face when he saw both of them hugging each other happily. Kris really wanted to break that human’s bones for hugging Ariel….. ‘Sorry, to INTERRUPT your happy reunion, but I think breakfast is really in another two minutes….’