Their Breakfast

Evensong - The Noble

   ‘Erm, it’s true that I said I was hungry but don’t you think that THESE are too much for us?’ Ariel and TOP just stood at the entrance of the kitchen staring at the huge table full with foods. Their breakfast was just like a feast – three family-sized pizzas, two huge pieces of lasagna and six plates of spaghetti. Tao was sitting at the edge of the table, taking  a sip of his coffee and shake his head, ‘Nah, you won’t be saying that when you see those small ones eating’ TOP’s mouth was hanging open widely, ‘Wow, now this is really one nice house~’

   Kris laughed when he saw both Ariel and TOP’s face. Gently, he pushed Ariel towards the table and pulled the chair for her, ‘Eat as much as you like, I don’t like weak girls’ Kris winked at Ariel that made Tao shook his head while TOP pretended that he dint heard a thing while looking around the kitchen. Ariel rolled her eyes when Kris said that, but the food placed on the table was the ones which caught her attention. She was so hungry that she could finish three large portion of the sandwich her grandma used to make for her every morning. TOP sat beside Ariel while Kris and Tao sat opposite her.

   Tao started with his spaghetti while Kris rested his head on his hand, staring at Ariel. ‘Shouldn’t we wait for the other two to come down and eat together?’ ‘Oh yeah, shouldn’t we?’ TOP asked with a mouthful of food. Kris just shook his head and started eating, ‘ They will come down by themselves when they smell the food.’ When Ariel wanted to take a bit of her spaghetti she heard loud footsteps coming hurried from the stairs. Sehun and Xiu Min was pushing each other, trying to reach the kitchen as soon as possible. ‘Hyung! You should have call Sehun! Sehun was so hungry.’ In a wink of eye, Sehun peeled a slice of pizza and started eating in big bits. Then he realize that there were extra two person with them, Sehun scratched his head embarrassedly and greeted both of them, ‘Morning…. Sorry I was too hungry’ Sehun smiled at Ariel with his boyish smile again.

   Xiu Min only pushed Sehun’s head and greeted everyone, ‘Good morning Tao hyung, Kris hyung. Hello guys.’ TOP only waved his hand since he was busy eating the lasagna while Ariel just nodded at him. ‘Hyung ah, did you cook all this or Ji Hyo noona?’ Tao stared at Sehun, ‘Do I look like someone who will cook? Ji Hyo noona cooked these early in the morning for us, I only heated them up.’ ‘Sehun knew it, Tao hyung won’t be able to cooked that well.’ Sehun’s blunt comment made everyone laughed while Sehun was rewarded with Tao’s deadly stare. It dint take long for them to finish those food. Ariel herself was surprise that she ate quite a lot too.

   Tao told them to stay away from the kitchen while he cleaned up. Ariel and the others went to the living room. TOP was stopped by Kris when he wanted to sit beside Ariel, Kris just shoo TOP away and sat so close to Ariel that both of their legs touched each other. Slowly, Kris went near to Ariel’s ear and whispered to her, ‘I am going to hit the shower now, do you want to join me?’ Kris laughed so hard when Ariel elbowed him. TOP gave Kris a disgusted face while he saw Kris leaving the living room.  

   ‘Xiu Min, you are okay? Does it still hurt? Yesterday I think you aren’t really in a good condition….’ Xiu Min smiled at Ariel, ‘Ah, yesterday? Haha, yeah I’m fine now. Don’ t worry. What about you?’ ‘Erm, my mind is still blank actually…. I don’t really know what happened or anything…..’ Xiu Min only laughed at Ariel’s answer. Before Xiu Min wanted to speak up, TOP started coughing. TOP felt that he can’t breathe properly and a sharp pain I his head. ‘Have you taken your medicine?’ Xiu Min asked when TOP coughed harder. ‘I knew it, you dint, right? Let go and get your medicine. Hun ah, be with Ariel.’ Xiu Min let TOP rest himself on Xiu Min and guided him to the medical room, leaving Ariel and Sehun at the living room.

   Sehun cheekily jumped on the sofa beside Ariel and smiled at her with his boyish smile again. Suddenly, Ariel remembered and asked Sehun, ‘Hey, how old are you? I heard you call Xiu Min hyung, means you should be younger than me.... Then why you call me dongsaeng?’ Sehun thought for a moment, ‘Ah… Xiu Min hyung’s birthday is 26th March, yours is 5th of August right? Sehun’s birthday is 12th April, of course Sehun is your oppa!’ Ariel was so embarrass that she asked that stupid question….

   ‘Sehun, can I ask you something?’ Sehun looked at Ariel and crooked his head t the side, ‘My dongsaeng wants to ask everything that happened and about us right?’