The Mistake

Evensong - The Noble

   The school was empty, only darkness accompanied Xiu Min and Ariel on the way looking for TOP. When they were near the library, they heard voices. Ariel immediately grabbed Xiu Min’s shirt as they followed the voice toward the library. When they open the library’s door, Xiu Min was stunned when he smelled a thick sense of blood. The blood smell was so thick that it made Xiu Min wanted to puke. It wasn’t right, Xiu Min can sense that danger was waiting for them in the library. Before Xiu Min could warn Ariel to head back, Ariel ran into the library, shouting for TOP.

   ‘T-O-P, you idiot! Are you here?’ Ariel couldn’t be patient anymore, Xiu Min followed Ariel into the library. Suddenly ‘BANG!’ the library’s door was closed. Ariel screamed a little while Xiu Min scanned the surrounding, finding who was in the library and then, a voice welcomed them from behind…….

   ‘No need to scan anymore little pup, your eyes still can’t see properly in the dark yet.’ Ariel turned and saw the owner of that voice – Seungri. The library was still dark, so Ariel could only see Seungri’s face, she had no idea who was beside him. And then a wind blew from Ariel’s direction towards Seungri. Seungri told a deep breath and his eyes slowly turned into bright yellow. Ariel was freaked out seeing Seungri’s changes, she felt like fainting but Xiu Min got hold of her arms. Seungri’s voice was slightly deeper than usual, ‘Now I see why Kai hyung and that Noble’s clan leader have taken an interest in you….’

   The person beside him pushed Seungri aside, ‘Stay away from her, Kai wants her.’ Sooyoung came out from the dark. Then she nodded her head towards her direction, telling Ariel and Xiu Min to follow her.  Seungri only could make a face at Sooyoung since she was a noona. Quietly, he waited for Ariel and Xiu Min. Ariel looked at Xiu Min with a face full of terror, ‘What are we suppose to do? Should we follow them or we run?’ Xiu Min knew that the percentage of them escaping from them were low, he couldn’t risk it. With one hand over Ariel’s shoulder to assure her, Xiu Min whispered into her ears, ‘We have to follow them for now, I think they are having your friend. Don’t worry I will keep you safe.’

   When they walked pass Seungri, Ariel saw that his eyes were no longer bright yellow, did she saw wrongly? When they reached the reading section of the library, Xiu Min held his breath, he finally knew whose blood smell was that. Ariel covered , trying hard not to scream at the top of her lungs. TOP was kneeling on the floor, his head drop to the side while his head was bleeding badly. Eunhyuk sat a chair beside him, turned and looked at them without any expressions on his face. Ariel immediately ran to TOP, pushed Eunhyuk away from TOP. Ariel never wanted to slap a guy’s face that hard.

   Ariel hugged TOP as hard as she could, kept on repeating ‘TOP, wake up. It’s me, Ariel!’ TOP’s breath was soft and small, with his eyes closed, Ariel could only hear him saying ‘Ariel, ran, go away….’ Ariel almost wanted to cry, she felt that TOP’s shirt was slightly wet. But she dint care, she just hugged TOP tighter and tighter. Xiu Min charged forwards to Eunhyuk, grabbing his shirt, ‘What the hell did you do to him, DAMONS?’ Then it was Eunhyuk’s turn to have bright yellow eyes, staring back at Xiu Min. Easily he shove Xiu Min far away from him, ‘Seriously? You are just a pup yet you dare to stand up at me?’ Xiu Min was thrown away quite a distance. It hurts so bad after being thrown with such strength, Xiu Min’s eye sight became blur, his mind started to spin.

   All the chaos stop when somebody spoke up, ‘Enough, remember that I am still here…’ still hugging TOP in her arms, Ariel turned around and saw Kai, with Taeyang standing beside him at the dark corner. Kai went up and sat beside Ariel, which made Ariel shifted away from him. ‘I’m sorry about your friend. I just told them to keep him alive, I have forgotten that the pups still can’t control themselves.’ Ariel saw Kai looking at both D.O and Ryeowook’s direction. ‘What the do you actually mean? Kai, only those two are responsible with TOP injuries?’ Ariel snapped at Kai, she couldn’t get anymore angrier. ‘Besides, just what did Eunhyuk did to Xiu Min? The guy just threw Xiu Min like he was nothing!’ Ariel dint realized that she was shouting at Kai. The poor Xiu Min couldn’t really get up by himself, he could only lie on the floor doing nothing.

‘Yeah, both of them just wanted to have fun with the big guy.’ Then Kai looked at Eunhyuk with a deathly stare which made Eunhyuk looked down at his feet, not willing to meet Kai’s stare, ‘But what about you Eunhyuk? What should we do with you?’ Eunhyuk just continued looking down. ‘Damn it, Kai! Are you telling me that you have NOTHING to do with this?’ Ariel’s dark red eyes were staring straight at Kai’s light brown eyes.

Kai then smirked at Ariel, shortening their distance while he smoothed Ariel’s hair to the side. Ariel continued hugging TOP, unwilling to release him. Kai voice became deeper and rougher, ‘Did you know when you are angry, your sense becomes much stronger? You are tempting me, you know…..’

    Suddenly, there was a loud crash from the other side of the library, drawing everybody’s attention. Yuri and Sandara were seen running at their direction, both of them were breathless, ‘Oppa, I don’t know what happened but one of the bookshelf has went down crashing by its own……’