Dying

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped my tracks. My headache came again. My chest went in pain, greater than before. My throat made me cough up blood. Every time I did, it felt like burning.

I leaned myself against the wall. Not now. I forced myself to stand on my feet.

"Ugh!" I fell on my knees. I literally punched my chest repeatedly, wanting to reduce the pain.

I coughed again, letting out some more blood. I can't let them see me like this. I wiped the bloodstain from my mouth. Get up, Dahye! I told myself. Finally, I managed to stand up and continued walking.

After a few steps, my legs gave on me. The world turned black.

"Noona!"

That was the last thing I heard before crashing to the ground.

 

I looked around. This place was strange. Very strange. Everything was white. "What is this place?"

A soft wind touched me. I turned around and saw a faint silhouette in the distance. The person turned her back against me, but she looked familiar.

"Dahye?" Our eyes met after a long time. She was wearing white knee-length dress with her hair let down to her shoulder. "Why are we here? What is this pl-"

Dahye took my right arm and turned it over. It showed a pair of bite marks slightly under my wrist.

Suddenly she pressed her lips on it. The soft touch startled me. It lasted for a few seconds.

I looked at my wrist again. The bite marks were gone completely. "How did you- where are you going?"

Not answering my question, she released my arm. "Wait! Don't leave me!" I watched her figure disappeared.

"Look. He's moving." Tao nudged Suho. Ah Young noticed what he meant and scooted closer towards her brother. "Baekhyun, can you hear me?" She called him softly.

He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around before setting his eyes on his fellow members. "Where am I?"

"This is the treatment centre. We were attacked by Drakons. You passed out." Ah Young informed. "How are you feeling? Would you like a glass of water?" Baekhyun shook his head. He tried to get up, assisted by Ah Young. He identified each of his visitors. Including Ah Young, his fellow members were present except one. "Where's Lay hyung? And Dahye?" The members exchanged looks with each other, uncertain of answering his question.

Kai scratched his head. "Um, they-"

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter