Playing Cupid

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun! Wait up!" Ah Young chased after her brother. He changed into a wolf and disappeared into the forest.

Back in the ballroom, she could hear loud applause. Kris and Dahye performed their first dance as a couple. You finally got her.

Prak! She heard the sound of a broken twig. Ah Young turned around. "Who's there?" She shouted. "Baekhyun? Was that you?"

She felt something moving somewhere around her. "Kai? Sehun? Are you playing tricks on me?" There was nothing but dead silent. The darkness added extra points to the creepy setting. "Stop it this instant! It's not even funny!"

A dark figure appeared before her. Ah Young took a step back.

The figure unmasked himself, revealing a boy underneath the robe. He was tall and handsome with his platinum blonde hair. His presence spread a dark and mysterious aura.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He said. "What do you want?" Ah Young, putting herself on alert mode.

He averted his gaze to the ballroom, towards the royal couple. "Let her die..." He pointed to the princess. "...and the prince will be yours."

Ah Young's eyes widened in horror. "No way. I won't let you touch her!" The boy smirked. "Too bad. I wanted to do you a favor. Maybe next time." He disappeared into the shadows. Ah Young scanned her surroundings. He was gone. Ah Young's breathing accelerates. Who is he?

 

The carriages parked on the main entrance. All of us got off, with the absence of Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, can I talk to you for a second?" I glanced at Suho. Sure, don't take too long. He approved with his expression. "Why not? Let's take a little walk."

We arrived in the garden. The princess sat on the patio. I rested my body a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter