Confrontation

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess, you're here. Welcome back." He opened his arms wide. "Save your greetings. I'm here to kill you." Dahye replied with a cold tone. "You can pick. I won't guarantee it would be quick and less painful."

The leader started laughing loudly. "Kang Dahye... I raised you so well. You made me so proud."

"What?! Dahye noona is the princess?" Sehun said aloud. Chen exchanged glances with Ah Young. We did it. He sighed in relief. I knew you were not a bad person, noona.

Baekhyun was confused. He tried processing the situation. Dahye was a spy. She tricked us and attacked the palace. Now, she's the lost princess? What the heck is going on?

 

"It was you who killed my parents. You made me turn my back on my own people. You lied to me through my entire life. How could you?!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I could not control my fury at being used.

"You were so naive. Imagine the East kingdom destroyed in the hands of their own crown princess. It's called divide and conquer. Sounds familiar, isn't it?" The leader smiled triumphantly.

Two soldiers ran towards me from both sides. "Dahye, catch!" Suho threw me a sword. I caught it and slayed the first one. I spun my body and killed the second one. I gritted my teeth. Now I'm really getting pissed off.

 

The fight resumed. Suho and Xiumin worked their elements together as they defeated their opponents.

Tao showed off his fine martial art skills. D.O. created a giant hole on the ground that 'eats' them alive.

"You're not going anywhere." Ah Young confronted the leader. The leader aimed to shoot her, but she blocked him with a forcefield. "Nice try."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter