[review] by justme8986

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : copypasted from my blog

 

Title: 2/5

The title wasn’t that captivating. I wasn’t expecting me to have interest in this story. A lot of AFF authors have similar titles. I thought it was going to be another clichés story. Maybe you should change your title into something more interesting and different so it can pull more readers in.

Originality: 18/20

Even though I think the werewolf theme is overdone, the story is different. I like how you incorporate two different kingdoms living harmoniously together. I also like how you put the west kingdom as Exo-M and the east kingdom as Exo-K. I do feel I can kind of predict the ending already.

Description/Foreword: 15/15

I had no problems with the description or the foreword. The description drew me. I actually became excited to read the story. You provided enough information in the foreword. For the people like me who still don’t know all of EXO powers, the foreword was very helpful.

Grammar: 13/15

I saw a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing thing too bad. I can overlook it. Your grammar is good. Good job!

Characterization: 20/20

Good job on developing the characters. I can imagine some of the EXO fitting the role of your story perfectly. You also did good job in developing the OC’s personality.

Flow: 12/20

The flow of the story was a little choppy. There were times when you had people speaking, but I was confused on who was speaking. You had some of the dialogue bunch up together or the dialogue was hard to follow. For example:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter