Royal Wedding

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later...

 

Dahye stood patiently as the maid were busy fixing her wedding dress. The gown fitted perfectly on her body. It flaunted her petite yet slender figure.

Ah Young released the rollers from Dahye's hair. The curls fell down on her shoulders. Finally, she placed the tiara on her. She retreated a few steps to get a good look of Dahye.

"Beautiful." Ah Young said. The princess was a beautiful bride indeed. Except that she was looking rather down than happy. Ah Young knew what she felt.

"Relax. Don't be too nervous." Ah Young gave a word of encouragement. Dahye bit her lip. How she wished she was stronger like Ah Young. Watching her best friend marrying the guy she loved since forever. Life wasn't fair. Dahye faked a smile.

"Your Highness, it's time to go." Jimin, one of the maids informed. Dahye nodded, then turned to her best friend. "Are you sure about this?" She asked. "I'm okay. I'll stay here for a while. See you at the reception." They hugged before Dahye was brought away.

When Dahye was gone, Ah Young walked out. The whole palace was decorated for the wedding. She came to the garden where she first met Kris. She sat under a tree. This is where it began, this is where it ends. She buried her face in her knees.

 

 

I waited at the end of the altar nervously. Dahye will enter at any moment. I scanned the guests that were here for our wedding. Ah Young was not here. Where is she?

"It's not too late to back off now." Lay whispered. "What?"

"Nothing. Forget what I said." He shrugged, turning to Luhan. The two of them gave me a cunning look. Huh?

The doors opened. Dahye walks in, awing the guests with her stunning appearance. But still no sign of Ah Young. Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter