True Colours

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young combed her hair and tied it up in a bun. She checked herself in the mirror one more time. Okay.

She came down the stairs and went towards the dining table. “Good morning, appa.” She pulled a chair next to him. He was drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper as usual.

“Good morning. Where’s Dahye? She didn’t come today?”

“She’s working the morning shift in the cafeteria. I’m meeting her in the afternoon.” She replied, faking it nonchalantly.

“How are you and Dahye? Are you two getting along well?” She refrained herself from looking nervous. “We’re good. She’s been so nice to me.” She fibbed.

“I’m glad to hear that. I hope you two will continue to be good friends.” General Byun expressed his satisfaction. Ah Young gulped.

 

Dahye waited for Ah Young under the tree. They promised to meet after lunch.

Ah Young took a deep breath. They are starting phase one. “If we work together, we can sort things out. Remember, this is our secret. ”

She approached her casually, putting up a smile. “Dahye!”

“You’re here. What’s up?” Dahye replied with a smile. I don’t know if that smile was genuine anymore. “What’s wrong? Something’s bothering you? Is it about Kris oppa?”

Ah Young rolled her eyes. She stared at her in disbelief. “Kris oppa?”

She nodded. “He told me to call him that. After all, he likes me.” Ah Young flinched. “Why are you looking at me like that? I told you before. Stop dreaming for the impossible.”

“Y-you were the one who gave the note to me? Why?”  

“I was being kind to you. I told you earlier so you won’t get hurt.” Her expression changed completely, revealing her hidden character. “Don’t you get it? The pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter