Falling For You

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang as Dahye entered the grocery store. "Sorry but I'm already late for my rehearsal. Ara is inside. Talk to you later, unni! Bye!" Ara's sister, Hyeji zoomed towards the door without ever looking back. "Wha- Okay... Bye." Dahye chuckled at the act of the seventeen year old girl. "Good morning, ahjusshi. Is Ara inside?"

"Yun Hye!" Ara appeared and ran to grab the kitten. Dahye put the kitten in her lap and the two went to play at the corner.

"Ahjusshi, let me help you." She helped Mr. Yoo stacking the the boxes and arranging things on the shelf. It has been her routine since she started working there eight months ago. The shop did not offer much but she was living a simple life. She was happy being just Dahye, not a princess or a spy.

Half an hour later, they completed their task. Dahye sweeps the floor while Mr. Yoo wrote down the inventory.

Dahye glanced at Yun Hye and Ara. They are enjoying each other's company. "Dahye?"

"Yes, ahjusshi?"

"Don't you miss your family?" Dahye smiled awkwardly. "I do. But I guess I'm still not ready yet." She answered. Eight months and I still can't forget him. I wonder if he has recovered... "Don't worry. You'll know when you do." Mr. Yoo said. I nodded.

"Thanks, ahjusshi."

 

"Tell me what?" Baekhyun stood at the door. Kris and Ah Young exchanged looks nervously. "You're hiding something from me." Baekhyun said, guessing actually. His guess was correct judging from their reaction. He caught his sister holding a paper. A letter.

Kris and Ah Young exchanged looks again. Should we? Ah Young asked. It's up to you. He replied.

Ah Young cleared . "There is something you should know. Read this." She handed the letter over to him. As he reads, his eyes turned big. "Where did you get this? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"She told us to keep it a secret-"

"For eight months?!" He burst into frustation. "Do you have any idea-"

"For eight months you didn’t do anything!” Ah Young put both her hands on her waist. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “What? Now you're admitting that you mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter