Poisoned

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun! Something's wrong with him..." Ah Young started to cry. She was holding him in her arms. He was unconscious, pale and shivering.

In the meantime, Kris arrived. He separated Ah Young from Baekhyun and calmed her down. "Is he going to be okay?"

I took a deep breath. You're going to be okay. Don't leave me. "Was he bitten somewhere?" I asked. Ah Young pointed to Baekhyun's right arm. There was a clear bite mark. What I feared the most. I got no time to waste."What are you doing-"

I ignored Kris as I planted my lips on Baekhyun's bare wrist. They watched in silence when I started the venom. It felt slimy and thick, also deadly to its prey within twenty four hours unattended. I controlled my pace, preventing myself from swallowing it. After filling it in my mouth, I spit it out to the floor. "It's similar to snake venom. This is the fastest way to get it out." I said, repeating my action.

"Snake venom? That's dangerous! Stop it-" Kris's hand interrupted me. He realized what he just did. "I'm sorry! Did you swallow it?" Kris asked me worriedly.

"No. I barely started." I fibbed. "Just let me do my job. We don't have any other options." I hissed, preventing anymore interruptions.

After the third attempt, I stopped. The venom should be already out by now. Most of it. "We must get him to the doctor. Oppa, can you do it?" Kris nodded, putting Baekhyun on his back. "Go with them. You need to be examined as well." I told Ah Young. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Kai and ask him to get Lay." I replied. After that, I'm going after those Drakons.

 

"Make sure you bring Lay directly to the centre. Tell him that the venom must be fully removed within six hours." I reminded Kai before we parted ways.

Once Kai teleported, I went back to my room. I opened the bottom of my dresser. I grabbed my dagger and a gun I stole from The Unit. I knew someday you'd be useful. I tucked the gun behind my shirt and the dagger on my ankle.

All of a sudden, my head went throbbing. The room looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter