Challenge

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young and I peeked from behind the pillar. We observed their movements carefully.

“I feel like a stalker.” Ah Young commented. I raised an eyebrow. “You’re telling me? You’re the expert.” I joked. Ah Young lightly punched my arm, hiding her blush. I giggled to her cute act.

We continued observing. The boys of EXO are busy practicing with the other soldiers. “There. I see him.” We spotted Baekhyun between Sehun and Kai.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Ah Young asked worriedly. “Positive. Let’s go.” I got up from my knees, fixing up my clothes. Ah Young followed suit.

 

“Good morning. Do you mind if I interrupt a bit?” Dahye greeted to the chief. The chief greeted her with a bow, followed by his students. “Your Highness! What brings you here? You can sit over there to watch them train.” He said.

“Actually,” I started. “I wanted to join the training." The chief rolled his eyes. "I had nothing to do but to sit in my room all day. It’s killing me! Plus, my skills are getting rusty. I could use some practice.” I fibbed, glancing at Baekhyun for a second. He did not look very pleased.

The chief hesitated to answer. “I did not mean to be rude, but this might not be a good idea. You could end up getting hurt and…” I waved my finger at him. “In case you forgot, I hijacked the palace before. Don’t worry. I won’t kill myself or anyone else. I promise.” I showed him an naughty grin, patting his shoulder. I glanced at the EXO members for some mental support.

“You saw her in the battle. I’m sure her skills won’t be disappointing.” D.O. speaks out of the blue. The chief looked into the other members' reaction. Sehun was shocked with D.O. opening his mouth, which he rarely does. Xiumin was rather amused, clapping actively like a five year old kid. Kris remained his cool pose. Chanyeol silently praised my action by showing a thumb up. Slowly the chief gave his approval.

"Anyone wants to partner up with the princess?" Kai and Sehun immediately took one big step back, simultaneously with the others. Lay managed to pull Kris just in time when he was unaware with their little scheme.

Their trick worked. Baekhyun looked to his sides. Some friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter