Eavesdropping

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What she did was unacceptable!"

"She is nothing but a troublemaker!"

"For God's sake, she tried to kill us before!"

"How can we make her the queen when she's acting like that?"

The parliament hall was filled with voices of displeased ministers. They were really unhappy to learn the fact that Dahye ditched her guards and stepped into the training ground unauthorized. To top it up, she even participated in a duel, which was deemed inappropriate for a crown princess.

"Calm down, gentlemen. This is just a misunderstanding. The princess is not at fault. She just recovered and she haven't fully adapted to her current status yet. We need to give her some time." General Byun reasoned, standing up for the princess. "Once you get to know her, you'll see she is actually  a lovely girl."

"Is she? She broke two rules yesterday. How can she guide her subjects if she can't follow a simple order?" Minister Yoon argued from his seat. "I agree with Minister Yoon. Is she really the lost princess? What if she's an impostor? I suggest we investigate her..." Minister Jung's words were followed by other ministers' voices.

"Hold your horses, everyone. Please be careful with your words, Minister Jung. That could be considered as treason. As the Minister of Jurisdiction, I'm sure you are aware of that." Lord Oh, the Prime Minister uses his authoritative tone to calm them down. It worked as the heated argument went down a bit.

"Announcing the arrival of Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Dahye...!" The sudden announcement startled the ministers. They greeted with the usual bow as she walks in.

 

Dahye stood in front of the door of the parliament. "Wait." She raised her hand, stopping the guard from announcing her presence. She told him to open the door a bit, listening to their discussion.

"What she did was unacceptable!"

"She is nothing but a troublemaker!"

"For God's sake, she tried to kill us before!"

"How can we make her the queen when she's acting like that?"

"I agree with Minister Yoon. Is she really the lost princess? What if she's an impostor? I suggest we investigate her..."

The princess took a deep breath before she spoke. "Open the door."

"Announcing the arrival of Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Dahye...!"

She posed calmly as she entered the parliament hall. Ignoring their glares, she walked to the podium. She stood there, facing them all.

Firstly, Dahye gave a ninety degree bow. "This is not enough to make up for everything that I have done. I know. But I think all of you were being unfair. You already judged me without hearing my side of story." Her sudden statement jerked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter