The Unit

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep in the forest, she lies in waiting. Just a few seconds more, she thought. She crouched down, getting ready on her knees. 

The cloud slowly moves away, revealing the hidden beauty. It’s here. As the tingling sensation continues, her eyes changed color from black to golden brown. Grey fur slowly covers her skin. Her fingers turned to paws. Her face morphed, growing fangs as well.

Finally, the transformation completed. She was no longer human.

She ran with all her might up to an edge of a cliff. Her voice echoes throughout the place as she lets out her ‘cry’.

For the umpteenth time, she became a wolf. It was inevitable. It was the night of a full moon.

 

She returned three hours later. Early in the morning, the arena was filled with clinking sounds of swords. She was practicing her sword with another soldier. The soldier was stronger but he was no match for her agility. He aimed for her leg but she instantly strikes back. Within seconds, the soldier fell to the ground.

“The leader wants to see you.” She withdraws her sword from his throat. “Nice practice.” She smirked, leaving the arena.

She walked up to the highest room. She entered when the assistant opened the door for her. “I am here.” She lowered her head towards the leader. The man turned to face her. He was old by age, but he had a sturdy frame. His heartless expression matched his reputation.

“Kang Dahye.” He smiled, more like a grimace.

“The t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter