Caught

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahye! Dahye! Where are you?” I turned my head around and Ah Young was running to me. She held her knees, trying to catch some air.

It has been three days since I came to the palace. Aside from accompanying Ah Young, I was stuck with the daily chores as well. Apparently, swinging swords seems better than washing a pool of laundries for an hour. This is so tiring and boring.

“Miss Ah Young, you can just call me to your house. There’s no need to come here.” I stood up, washing away the foam from my hand. “Follow me.” She grabbed me away.

I followed quietly as we reached the northern wing. The area was a lot bigger, since the administrative department was situated there. “What are we doing here, miss? We’re not allowed to be here. What if we get caught?” I said, reaching for her arm.

“Don’t worry. Just stay hidden.” She reassured. She looks confident. I’m sure she’d done this before. I peeked. Twelve guys were training with swords, spears and other weapons. “See that guy over there?” She pointed to a tall boy, standing fourth from the left.

“That’s Kris oppa, the crown prince of the West kingdom. He’s one of the EXO members.” I frowned. EXO? Who the hell are they? How come they weren’t mentioned in the file? Huh, this girl was more useful than I thought. “EXO?” I mumbled, hoping Ah Young would take the bait.

“You see, there are wolves born with special abilities. Legend has it that they were destined to protect the two kingdoms. That’s why they were brought here and my father trained them since young.”

“They were divided into EXO-K, from the East kingdom and EXO-M, from the West. They were the only wolves with red eyes. My brother was one of them too. He’s over there.” She pointed to his opponent. He was shorter than the prince, but he had quick reflexes. Both of them are well trained and fought intensely, as if it was real. Not bad. I wonder if I can take them down. I glanced at Ah Young. She was already immersed in watching their duel.

“Miss Ah Young, you like the prince, do you?” She froze. Bingo.

“Don’t tell anyone. I wasn’t supposed to. He’s engaged to the crown princess…” Her expression changed. “Anyway, aren’t we the same age? Just call me Ah Young. I’ll introduce you to them later.” She diverted, watching them again. I need to keep an eye on them.

 

A week passed. Dahye was learning the layouts of the palace from time to time. She found out where the guards stand for watch, their rotating shifts and the blind spots.

The Byun residence was located at the east wing, right behind the royal chambers. Since there were no royal family members at the moment, the general took over the official matters.

Now she knew where the general’s study is. It was a one-time opportunity. Dahye looked around. Using her hairpin, she unlocked the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter