Chapter 9

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later: At Sakura Entertainment

 

"Welcome everyone!" announced Heechul, with his arms spread apart, it looked as he was ready to give/receive a hug, to get every ones attention. And also he was standing of a stage, but no it was a table...A plastic table, one of those that I wanted to bang my head against. "I'm Kim Heechul, the owner of Sakura Entertainment." He said "And to my left and right are the chairmen and women. But no one cares about them." After a brief pause he started "I will like to congratulate all of you for being chosen. I'm personally looking forward to seeing all of you all become successful singer, actors, dancer. In short great entertainers. And also I want to help you research your dreams in every step" everyone started to clap, and Heechul got of the stage and walked over to me and Changmin and said "Now you two have to introduce yourselves, so please the stage is all your" Me and Changmin exchanged looks that What-The-Hell-I'm-Not-Going-Up-There look.

"Rock- paper- scissors, the loser goes up first" said Changmin getting read.

"...Fine..." I said and then we started to say "Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!" tougher. Changmin got paper and I got rock...DAMN IT!!

Changmin pushed me forward, I glared at him and got on top of the table. Every one's looking at me!! "Hi guys" I started "Welcome to Sakura Entertainment. I'm Cho Kyuhyun" and indicted Changmin to speak "Hi, I'm Shim Changmin. I'm sure you guys remember us from the auditions, right? I'm sure you guys can't forget these handsome faces" Changmin started to joke and earned a few chuckles from the female audience while the guys just rolled their eyes. "Well, Kyuhyun and I work at the vocal department. Meaning we will help a few of you with singing. Other then that, glade to have all of you here, and I hope you think of Sakura as your second home like we have" and we bowed and got off.

Heechul then sent Hyori, Mario and Bom to talk "Hi, I'm Lee Hyori, this is Mario, and this is Bom.  We're incharge of the vocals, make up, and wardrobe." "So tecinally we are the back bone of Sakura" said Mario. 

Heechul jumped back on and said "Now, we have a little lunch break to welcome everyone and then we will tell you the schedule and the ideas that we have and etc. But now is time to eat please follow Jung Yunho, Yunho raise wave to over new team members!, he will take you to the dinning hall...for today" and jumped off going to eat.

 

 

 

After lunch, Heechul started again "We, meaning everyone we works here at Sakura, as chosen 7 people that will debuted on December. I will now call on those people and they will step forward and come stand on my right. Ok, lets start Kwon BoA, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Yesung...Are you two related?" asked Heechul an unnecessary question and received a No, sir. Then continued "Sandara Park, Choi Seunghyun, Choi Minho...Are you two related?" Heechul asked an unnecessary question again. The two boys shook their heads signaling "No" and Heechul continued again "Ok, and the last person we have chosen...Drum roll please, Seo Joo-Hyun! Come on up your our lucky lady!" every one clapped for the people who will be debuting on December.  "BoA and Sandara you two will be under Changmin's training and Seo Joo-Hyun you're under Kyuhyun's. The rest will be with Hyori, Bom for vocal training. And for dance all of you including the ones debuting on December will be under Yunho's, we have another choreographer but he wasn't feeling well. Questions?" asked Heechul and Ryoewook raised his hand. "Yes?" asked Heechul

"Aren't we going to get a vocal trainer?" he asked 

"Oh no. Since you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter