Chapter 15

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just remember to look twice, not just once" the same thing that the fortune teller had said. But that monkey guy said "Cause people are not what they say" before he left.  I sat up from my bed where I was laying trying to sleep, but hat didn't happen. Instated I was awake think about what had happened just hours ago. 

"Eunhyuk said that Seohyun isn't my soulmate, and just because Sungmin told him...haha" I started to laugh, "Me and Sungmin, this must be a joke. I can never see him like that, I mean sure he's cute and kind of feminine but in the end of the day he a man." I told myself. "There's just no way I can be with him."  I said laying back down and I keep mumbling the same thing "That there is no why that I'm Sungmin's soulmate." and soon after I was a sleep.

 

 

 

"Sungmin?" I said getting out of my car, he turned to me and smiled. It's been a while since I have seen that adorable smile, and I subconsciously smile at him.

"Did you need something?" He asked batting his eye lashes at me in a cute manner.

"Um...I was just..." I rubbed the nape of my neck. "I...No, it's nothing" I said and started walking away from him. 

"You're my soulmate!" I heard from behind me, I turned back to only have someone's lip on mine. It was Sungmin, he was kissing me and I wasn't pushing him away. 

After a few seconds Sungmin stopped and removed his lips from mine, I looked at him and he blushed. "Sorry, but it's true. Your my soulmate and I'm yours"  I didn't say anything instead I grabbed him and kissed him again and well he didn't fight back. The kiss was soft and sweet but it got rough and passionate soon, I bit his lip and he opened his mouth to let out a little moan and I took the opportunity to slip my tong his mouth and started to rub his with mine.  While kissing my hand where making their way down and grabbing Sungmin's . 

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing?" asked a male voice. I broke the kiss and looked at the person, who just disturbed me. And tell me I'm crazy or high because last I checked Sungmin was in my arms, panting. But no it wasn't him, the one in my arms was Seohyun, who was panting and had a red tint that ran across her face. And it was Sungmin standing there asking me what I was doing.

"What do you think he's doing?" said Seohyun as she panted.

"I didn't ask you, " Sungmin said 

"Oh, I'm the ? Last I check you weren't you the one who got his bestfriend to sleep with him." said Seohyun. What how does she know about that? Seohyun got out of my arms and walked up to Sungmin and slapped him across the face. Sungmin, who was now holding the right side of his face looked at Seohyun with a murderous glaze.  He pushed her and got on top and grabbed her head and started to violently shake it, Seohyun who started to claw what ever she could grab.

What are you doing Kyu, go and separate them! said a voice in my head.

"Go and separate them" said someone else, from behind me and I turned to see who. "You still haven't figured out who your soulmate is, have you?" said an older woman. It was the gypsy from the festival.

"What?" I said "What are you doing her?" I asked her

"To enlighten you" she said "So, have you figured out who your soulmate is or not?" 

I answered "I do, it's Seohyun"

"Then why where you dreaming of kissing Lee Sungmin?" she said 

"I wasn't kissing Sungmin!" I yelled getting red "I though it was Sungmin, when it was Seohyun" I tried to cover up.

"Sure" she said sitting down in a cozy, elegant looking velvet arm chair "Don't stand, sit" she said motioning to the chair behind me, and so I did. She put her elbows on the table and entwined her fingers tougher "So did you catch on yet?" she said. I looked at her confused. "God, your quite dense aren't you?" she made a side comment to herself. "Well, let me tell you something youngman. This is a dream...SO WAKE UP!!" she yelled grabbing me by the collar without warning. 

 

 

Ring! ring!!

 I jumped up from my sleep, I was wide awake right know. "What a weird dream?" I said as I brought my hand up to my face looking at the name of the person who is mine, and then traced my lips with my figures. "I kissed Sungmin...or Seohyun?" I asked myself, confused about who it was, but who ever it was it felt good.

I got up from the bed and went to take a cold shower, and I don't care it's December or not, cause I'm going crazy and need to clear my head.

 

After that well deserved shower, I follow with the other morning routines, like getting dressed, eating breakfast and than grabbing my keys and leaving the apartment. And locking it.

"Hey" I heard someone say and I turned to see who and well it was no other then my neighbor, Lee Sungmin, from apartment 69.

"Hey" I said and forced a smile since I don't want to see him and I can tell he knew it was forced, by the way he was staring at me. "Well, see you at work" I said getting away from the awareness.

"Sorry" I heard and turned back and asked "For what"

"For what Eunhyuk did, I shouldn't have told him about what you said but I couldn't help it. Even if I didn't say anything he would have found out" he said looking down at his feet.

"It's ok, I understand he was your friend and was just looking out for you" I said and started to walk away. I stopped infront of the elevator and pressed the button so the elevators doors open and I can go down to the ground floor and then to the parking lot and to work~ 

What's wrong with me, my am I narrating everything to myself? It must be because of that dream.  I said and nodded. Sungmin came from behind me and stood beside me waiting for the elevator as well. This is awards again...Come on, OPEN!! And after 5 minutes it decided to open, the longest 5 minutes of my life.

"Good morning, Kyu Oppa" said a cheerful Seohyun with a bright smile. Before looking at my right side and then her bright smile turned into a frown darker then the gray storm clouds. But still she tried to smile and greet Sungmin "Good morning Mr.Lee. How are you today?" she asked. 

Sungmin looked at her then looked away and pressed the button to the lobby. Can you be any more rude? 

"So how are you feeling? I heard you where sick, I hope nothing serious" said Seohyun still smiling a forced smile.

"Ok" said Sungmin before plugging in his headphones to ignore Seohyun. 

 

The elevator opened and we got out, and were greeted by a man who loves to dye his hair, yes it's Eunhyun. Sungmin looked at him and smiled, he removed his headphones and walked up to him. 

"How are you today?" Eunhyuk asked caressing Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter