Chapter 7

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's cold. I thought as I walked out of the building. It was around 9, why did it take so long? Because after all the auditions were done and over with we, meaning me and Yunho since Changmin balled out on us!, had to write/ submitted the application for 20 something people that we chose out of the 140 that came and preformed.

I got into my car, and started the engine.  I sat there waiting for the car to get warm before driving, since I don't want to ruin the engine...again... After 5 minutes I got out of the parking lot and was now driving back home.

Today was really a hectic day. 140 people, and we chose around 20... I slowed down as I came to a red light. I closed my eyes and remembered Seohyun. Seohyuns performance was great... I smiled as that thought crossed my mind.  I'm sure that she will be an excellent addiction to Sakura.  I opened my eyes and saw that the signal light changed and started to drive again.  

 

 

 

After reaching the apartment complex I pulled into the parking lot, turned off the car and walled out and locked it behind me. I walked into the building straight to the elevator. Then stood there for a while waiting of the metallic cube to open its doors, as its doors opened, I got in and pressed the button to take me to my floor.  

I got out and walked to my apartment 68. While taking out the keys to open the door I looked over at my left, apartment 69. I have to talk to Sungmin about the offer. I thought opening my door and getting in, taking of my shoes and went into the living. Placed my brief case on the coffee table and when to my room to change. 

I started to undo my tie, an then I caught a glimpse of the writing. I stopped what I was doing and looked at the writing, studying it. Seu or Sun...   Seohyun or Sungmin... I wonder which one has my name? I hope it's Seohyun.  "He's my boyfriend" I remembered what Sungmin said a while back. "Haha, Sungmin is a really weird guy" I said remembering Seohyun face when Sungmin said that.  I changed after I excused that thought of Sungmin.

 

Ring! ring! 

I heard the door bell ring. I looked at the clock that was hanging in the living room, 10 o'clock. Is it Sungmin? I thought as I walked to the door and opened it. 

"What is it now Sung-" I was saying until I relised that it was someone else.

"Where you expecting someone?" asked the person

"Uhm, no" I said and over conversation ended at a point.

"Sorry to bother you" said the person.

"It's ok, Seohyun" I said "So what being you here?" I asked

"I want to talk...Can we go inside and talk about this?" she said turning with pinkish cheeks. Is she blushing? or is it because it's cold?

"Sure, came in" I said granting her entrance and she walked into the apartment. I walked in after her and locked the door.

 

We walked into the living room, Seohyun sat on the couch while I said at on of a white stone club chair on her left. We sat there in silence until Seohyun spoke "I didn't know you worked at Sakura." 

I looked at her "Sorry for surprising you"  I said 

She shook her head and said "it's ok" 

"So you're an art student?" I asked

"Yeah, I will graduate soon and have to start looking for a job. My friend Jessica told me about the auditions and then I decided to try out for it." Seohyun said 

"Oh" was all came out of my mouth.

"I though I wouldn't get in, haha" she said and ended it with a playful laugh.

"Why do you say that?" I asked 

She looked at her lap and said "I don't know...I have never really auditioned for things..."  I was silent as she spoke again "And I'm not really good at singing, dance or anything...To tell you I'm still kind of surprised that I got in" she smiled a sad smile.

"Don't say you're not good at things. To tell you the truth I though I would never get a job after college, and on my interview...I think I was cursed that day. I was late of the interview, I spilled coffee on my self, and ... I don't want to tell you the last part." I finished 

"Wow. You went through hell that day, didn't you?" Seohyun asked "But what happened that you don't want to talk about it?" she asked.

I looked around to distract myself from looking at her when I was going to say what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter