Chapter 8

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood in front of the closed door of apartment 69. Friends with benefits...were the only word that kept replaying in my mind. I was remembering the guys smirk and it they way he said those word... He wasn't kind...not at all. I shook my head trying to excuse that though and decided that I should either go back in my apartment or go for a walk. I decided on a walk in the park to clear my head and get over whatever just happened that short amount of time.

 

 

At the park, I sat on the bench and watched the little kids chase each other l, as their moms sat or stood on the side lines chatting away. I looked down at my lap and close my eyes, trying to relax myself,to get some peace. 

"Hey!! Mister are you crying?" yelled a high pitched voice. I looked up and saw a little girl, around 7 or 8 with soft jet black hair and big deo eyes. "Are you crying?" she said again and I pointed t myself to make sure she meant me. She nodded and I replied "I'm not crying"

"No, you were crying!" she said coming and sitting next to me.

"No, I wasn't" I said again.

"So, why was your head down and your eyes closed?" she asked. Is she interrogating me?? "I'm tired, that's why" I said

"I don't believe you" she said and the conversation end. And I thought she would leave but she didn't. I looked at her and asked "Uhm...don't you want to go and play with the other kids?" She looked at me, with those innocent eyes and said "No, I want to sit here and talk to you" and smiled a cute little smile. "So...what's your name? My name is Amber Lui." I looked at her for a while and smiled back and said "Cho Kyuhyun"

"Nice name..." Amber said while nodding "So, what do you do?"

"I work at a company" I answered

"What kind of company?" she asked

"A music company, as some one who picks who will join the company and I'm also a vocal trainer" I explained as simply as I can.

"Ohhhhh, that's cool!" she said "I would like to do that!!"

"Then I hope that you will come and join our company" I said and amber looked excited.

"Hey, do you have a girlfriend?" Amber asked after a while and I looked at her trying to figure out what she meant. " like that soul mate thing, mommy and big sis always talk about." she explained. "

Why do you what to know?" I asked leaning close to her.

"No you ! I asked because it looks as you just got dumped" Amber said moving to the edge of the bench.

"I didn't get dumped! I just had a tire some day!" I told her.

"Yeah, what ever, your in denial" Ambler said getting up "Come on, lets talk some more while walking around" and I got up and followed her.

 

 

A week later.

"We have 27 people, that we chose. 7 of them will make their debut on early December. The other some in the following May and the remaining will be on October" said Heechul sitting on the head of the table, looking at the 16 of us who decided to come to the meeting.

"So how will we chose who will debut?" asked Yunho, who was sitting on Heechuls right side.

"I think we should divide them up, as chose the best 2 or 3 and put them with the once that aren't as well." said of the chairmen Zhuomin.

"That a good idea, but I want some of them as solo artist's" said Heechul sitting back.

"But...but what about the two boys who auditioned tougher?" asked JeA, who is one of the chairwoman.

"How about those two work as a little group, since their voices work really tougher?" I said jumping into the conversation.

"That would be good, I like that Cho" said Heechul sitting up, putting his elbows of the table and crossing his fingers tougher "And I want two girls as solo artist..." he said.

"We have Kown Boa, Amy Lee, Seo Joo-Hyun, Lee Ji-eun and Sandara Park" said Miryo pulling out their applications.

Heechul started to go through his files to find the papers to look for their names "BoA, I'm giving this as her stage name and...Seo Joo-Hyun to make their debut in December."

"Wait, why Seo Joo-Hyun?" asked JeA "She needs training. Mr. Kim please pick someone else"

"I think that she really good" I spoke up.

"She marvels! She hit every note

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter