Chapter 19

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring~ Ring~

 

I groaned, as I reached for my alarm clock. I don't want to get up!! the voice in my head said as I reached for the damn annoying alarm clock.

 After finally reaching it and shutting it off, I stayed in bed for a while. Thinking why the heck should I get up. There is no reason for me to go to work at all.

For the past week or weeks it's been hell at Sakura. Why you ask? Well cause since we have no composer, and cause of the StaR Entertainment taking the spot light we can't get our trainees to debut, since the media won't pay attention to them. Since Heechul isn't as famous Park Yoochun! I mean sure we had a few good singer, actors, in general entertainers but that was like 15 years ago!  

I got up for the bed, furious about what was happening in Sakura. I went to the bathroom, striped my self from my pajamas and got into the shower. I the cold water, let it calm me.

 

 

I got out of the shower, and picked out the what I was going to wear. I decided to wear a simple shirt and pants. Since I won't be doing anything at my "job" . As you can see I empathized "job" that to me is no longer a job, more like a joke. 

Without eating breakfast, or even bothering to take my bag. Just my car keys and wallet and left the apartment. 

 

 

"Good morning Mr. Cho" I heard as I was locking my apartment. I looked up from the handle and saw the building manager, a short round man with a bold spot.

"Good morning" I replied. Then turned my attention to the person next to him. The building manager saw me looking at the girl next to him and smiled.

"This is Amber" He said the young woman next to him smiled and I didn't even bother to smile back "She will be renting the apartment next to yours. Amber this is Kyu-"

"I know who he is" Amber said with a smile. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised and the thought of how does she know me?

"How do you know each other?" asked the manager

"We met in the park a while back" Amber said then turned to me again "I hope you haven't forgotten me"

Amber? I tried to remember that name I know I hear it before and I know isn't a common name since we live in Korea. 

"Well since you have see the apartment, what do you think about it?" asked the manger 

"I like it. It's big in a great location, and I have a friend living next to me" she said laughing and the manager smiled.

"Then let's complete the paper work tomorrow, if that's ok with you" the chubby round man said "Since I have a doctors appointment at 9 and he liv-"

"It's ok, I will come at 2 tomorrow, is that ok?" Amber asked and the man nodded then said "Good bye" We watched him disappear unto the elevator. Then turned to face each other.

"Hi" Amber waved and I just stared at her. "You don't remember me do you?" she asked crossing her arms around her chest and I nodded. "Do you remember the little girl in the park? The one with the raven hair?" Amber described and I started to search my memory for that person that I supposedly accoutered.

 "Amber?" I said the name of the girl in front of me as she continued to look at me. 

"Kyuhyun! I'm that little girl that you accoutered 2 months ago, the one that told you that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter