Chapter 20 Alternate ending

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, I'm outside the StaR building...So what the hell do I do now? Go in and say "Hi, I need to see Lee Sungmin" will that work? I mean I can try but will it work...? 

"Sigh~" and with that I walked into the building. I didn't pay attention at the decor, just at the desk in front. I walked fast and went up to the desk and was greeted by a warm smile by a young woman.

"Hello, how can I help you, today?" she asked 

"Hello, I will like to see Lee Sungmin" I said giving her a small smile.

"Mr. Lee? Do you have an appointment?" she asked looking at her computer then turned to me for my answer.

"Ah...No." I said and she frowned 

"Will I'm sorry sir but I can't let you go meet him, unless you have an appointment" She said 

I sighted and looked at her name tag, her name was Soo-young. "Listen Soo-young, I really need to see him. It's an emergency" I said  

"I'm sorry, but no means no. Now please leave I ha-" she was cut off someone saying.

"Oh, you finally came! Soo-young, he's with me" I turned and saw Eunhyuk with his hair dyed to black now. Seriously, isn't dying your hair that much harmful?

"Oh, Mr. Lee. This man is with you?" Soo-young said pointing to me "But he said he wanted to see Mr. Lee Sungmin"  hearing that statement made Eunhyuk smile, this really creepy/gummy smile. That still suited him.

"Yes, we're going to have lunch tougher" He said putting his arm around me.

"But he said it was an emergency" she said. Why is she pressing this issue so much!

Eunhyuk smiles at me and say's "He mean's he need to go to the bathroom, he has had diarrhea for a week now. And wil-" I put my hand on his mouth. 

"Please excuse him, he has a habit on rambling without thinking"  I said with flushed cheeks. Seriously , did  you really have to say that!  I glared at him and dragged him away.

 

 

"Do you even know where you're going?" asked  Eunhyuk pulling me to the corner. 

"No, but I had to drag you somewhere! Why did you embarrass me!!" I yelled at him, and he only smiled. And went to an elevator that was a few meter way and pressed the button.

"Well, I had to cover up for you. Should I tell her that you're here to ask Sungmin for his hand in marriage" The monkey like man said and my cheeks where flushed with a pink blush.  "Come on" Eunhyuk said going into the elevator, the door's opened and we got in.

We where enveloped in awaked silence. This is so nerve racking!!

 

 

Dong! 

 

I looked at Eunhyuk who was getting out of the elevator, he turned and said "Sorry, but I have to go meet Yoochun. Well, Sungmin is on floor 5, room number 169. Have fun and try not to make a lot of noise" he finished and the metal doors closed.

"That damn Eunhyuk!!" I yelled with a red face. Not due to anger, but due him making me imagine me and Sungmin...Having ...No!! I can't do that...Well, not yet. 

I looked at the number over head, floor 4 then 5. My heart sank as the I heard the loud "Dong" and the metal plaids separated. And here I was greeted by a grand hallway. I see why Sungmin is working here, Sakura looks like a dump next to StaR.

I steeped out of the elevator and started to walk, I don't know where the hell I'm going but I going somewhere...Need to find room 169. I started to look at my left then to my right trying to find that room that hid the bunny boy.

"Room 165" I said "Then 169 will be just a few doors down" I started to walk faster this time, I wanted to see him and tell him that I was an idiot for not believing him or anyone at that.

I finally made it to the door that room and once again my heart stopped and sank. I froze...Should I knock? What if he doesn't see me? What if he closes the door at my face what will happen then?! 

Why am I panicking like a high school girl trying to confess to the love of her life?  And most importantly who in the will answer these questions? Amber...Heechul. No he can't do anything. Then Eunhyuk?

"Ahhh!! Come on Kyuhyun snap of it you have to knock and tell him that you're here to tell him you love him and want him to be with you for ever" said the voice in the back of my head.

"Ok, but do you think he will accept me?" I asked back waiting for an answer.

"Are you going to knock?" said the voice from behind me and I think I know who it belongs to. Even if I haven't heard it for a while I still can tell who this soft  voice belongs too. I sounded pissed but still cheerful. I turned around with a smiled said "Hey, long time no see"

"What are you doing here?" He snapped without any greeting or a simple smile

"Oh, I'm hear to talk to you" I said rubbing the back of my neck

"I'm not going to work for Sakura" He said pushing me aside with force and going to the room and was about to shut it when I placed my hand in between the little space. And the door collided with my hand and my hand was then sandwiched between the door and the side of the arch. That's when I screamed in pain and cursed "AHH!! !" I pulled my hand back and saw that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter