Chapter 14

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You and this person, both of you are connected but there is some force that is separating both of you. You need to get away from this force and go to that number of life. The one that has the meaning of life." The fortune teller had said. 

What does she mean by the number of life? And what is this force that is keeping me away from this person? "AHH!! THIS IS MAKING ME SO FRUSTRATED!!" I yelled getting up from the couch where I was laying and ruffled and pulled at my hair. "It would be so much EASIER if a certain someone could have given me a little more then just this, to go on!!" I yelled at no one. "Sigh, today was a long day...Just sleep on it and think about all of this tomorrow" I said to myself getting up and going to bed.

 

At Sakura Entertainment

"The number that represents life?" said Yunho holding his chin, as he was in deep thought.

"Yeah" I mumbled as I lowered my head to hid the embarrassment, that I, Cho Kyuhyun, doesn't know the number of life.

"I heard of it but I don't remember it" said Yunho.

"69" Changmin said.  Yunho and I turned to him. 

"What?"  I said not getting what he meant

"69, it's the number of life" said Changmin.

"How did you know?" asked Yunho

"Google" Changmin bluntly answered "But I will like to know why our little Kyu asked us about this?" 

"Yeah, it's strange you would want to know something like this" Yunho asked

"I was just curious" I said plainly avoiding telling them the truth.

"No, I have a feeling it has to do something with you trying to find your soulmate" said Changmin with a wicked grin.  Yunho had a idiotic smile on his face as he found of it.

I said "M-maybe..." with a red face, I know I was red, since I could feel the blood rushing.

"AWWW~ Our little Kyu!!" said Yunho giving me a hug.

"Please stop..." I said 

"How could I, that our cute little Kyu? I need to tell Jaejoong about this" said Yunho getting out of my office to call his lover.

"I'm sure Jaejoong will be happy to hear this" Changmin said sitting down on the chair infront me.

"I know..." I said 

"So, who told you about this? The number thing I mean" asked Changmin crossing his legs

"Ok, I know this will sound stupid but a fortuneteller told me this "You and this person, both of you are connected but there is some force that is separating both of you. You need to get away from this force and go to that number of life. The one that has the meaning of life" I told Changmin who was kind of dumbfounded.

"A fortuneteller told you...Kyuhyun, you know that fortunetellers lie right?" said Changmin 

"I know that, but not this one." I said "She looked as I could trust her...Like everything she said was true cause it was. " 

"Sigh, well as long as it leads you to happiness, I okay with it" said Changmin "So about that force thing you just said. The one with there is a force between you and this person, you understand what I mean right?" he asked and I nodded "Yeah, so do you know what or who is that force?" 

"Not really, I have an idea but I don't know..." I said looking down at the fine wooden desk.

"It's ok you will know soon. So who is it?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Lee Sungmin." I said 

"Sungmin? The composer we just hired?" Changmin asked and I nodded "Why do you say  he is the force? He looks like a person who wouldn't even harm a fly"

I raised an eyebrow "Wouldn't harm a fly?" I repeated "Are we talking about the same Sungmin? Cause he is highly campable of harming anyone and anything"

"Kyuhyun, did something happen between you two?" Changmin asked and at the same time Yunho came back and we had to end the converstion.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yunho asked with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter