Chapter 16

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho, did you find anything!" yelled Changmin to Yunho, who was inside the dumpster.

"No!" yelled a very pissed off Yunho. "I can't find that damn song sheet any where! Kyuhyun give me a hand" he said getting out if the dumpster with my help.

"We didn't find it... then lets just hope the others found it" said Changmin grabbing his jacket, that he put on the side when we started to look throw the trash bags.

"Can anyone tell me why we are working so hard to look for a stupid song sheet?" I finally asked and I think I should have, cause I just got an uneasy silence from Yunho and Changmin.

"Your joking right?" said Changmin and I shook my head.

"Kyuhyun, we had a meeting about this" said Yunho, and I just looked at him, giving him that What-Meeting-Are-You-taking-About look.

"The emergency meeting that we had two weeks ago" said Changmin "The one where Heechul talked about who will go and record, and about who will be debuting since some of the people he chose apparently still need a little more help"

"Ok, but what does it have to do with the song?" I asked

"Apparently, Mr.Lee had an idea about this song that he told Heechul, and Heechul thought it was an amazing idea. He actually thought that his song will get Sakura entertainment recognized as a real entertainment company." said Yunho in an uneasy voice. I could tell that he was kind of disappointed that he couldn't find it.

"What's worse is that Mr.Lee was working really hard on it to make it the song that will determine Sakura's future. And on top of that  Heechul  had the idea that we can have everyone, all the people who where going to debuted, sing this and get recognized tougher as a family. They will be knows are the people who's voice made Sakura in to what it was" finished Changmin "But now that the song sheet is missing that's not going to happen!" 

"Calm down, Changmin."  Yunho said putting my had on the younger mans shoulder "Lets go back inside, and tell Heechul the great new!" Yunho said sarcastically and started to walk, me and Changmin followed behind in silence. Except Yunho who kept mumbling "I smell like I work in the gutter! Jaejoong will kill me today..."

 

 

As we entered the building, and went to the 7th floor where Sungmin's office was and where Heechul was as well. As the metallic door slid away we where greeted by a very muss hallway. There where papers, trash cans, some chairs and tables that where thrown out of the rooms to make it easier to look around. In other words the building was turned from a clean place to a total dump, it was a total 180o turn. 

We walked to Sungmin's office where Heechul was going threw a bunch of papers from a drawer. He was so engrossed in looking around that he didn't even notice us move towards him, he didn't even hear Yunho call out to him.  Until I turned him around harshly and Heechul got angry for doing that and yelled at me saying "Cho Kyuhyun! What the hell! CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS LOOKING THROW SOMETHING!"

"We know you were working, for the first time in you whole life but we needed to tell you that we couldn't find anything" I said to him and Heechul just looked at me then the at the two behind me.

"I guess I need to tell the little boy that we can't find his lost puppy" said Heechul turning around and looking at the drawer he was going throw again "I have looked throw this drawer about 10 times and can't find it! How can a stupid piece of paper disappear like this! DID IT GROW LEGS??!!!!" He yelled pushing the drawer and it crashed down on the mussy floor and all the papers where soon scattered.

"No, it didn't grow legs. Maybe someone took it" I said

"You think we don't know that! We already looked throw everyone's bags and there was nothing!" Yelled Heechul getting really aggravated.

"Then did you check the security cameras?" I suggested and Heechul turned around with a shocked expression. "You didn't check it, did you?" I said and Heechul yelled "We where not thinking straight at the time. Come on! WE HAVE TO GO AND SEE THE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAMERAS!"  He ran out of the room, the three of us just stayed there looking at the entrance, then Heechul ran back and said "COME ON! AND SOMEONE GET MR.LEE!!!" and ran back. 

"So who is going to go and look for him?" asked Changmin

"I will" said Yunho "You guys go with Heechul" and Yunho left looking for Sungmin.

 

 

In the securities office, one of the security guard was looking the tap of the floor. While Heechul, Changmin and I where waiting for Yunho and Sungmin to join in. 

"Mr.Kim, camera #144 is now running" said the security guard. Heechul went behind him and looked over his shoulder at the screen, Changmin and I did the same and watched the tape.

For about 10 minutes nothing happened, then someone walked out of one of the rooms. It look like Sungmin, he was carrying the folder, he bumped into a female and his folder fell.

"There. Stop!" said Heechul "Can you slow down the tape" and the security guard did what he was told. 

After bumping into the girl and his folder fell and opened and the papers where scattered all around. The girl help him and gave him the papers back. She said sorry and she bowed, Sungmin didn't do anything and ignored her and left soon after the girl stayed and looked around and saw a paper that was in the corner beside a plant. She got down on her knees and picked it up. She looked at it and turned back, after not seeing anyone she crumbled the paper into a ball and got up and left. 

"She's the one who was the paper!" yelled Heechul "Lets go get her!"

"Stop, Heechul. We can't see who it is clearly. Can you zoom in" asked Changmin to the security guard who nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter