Chapter 17

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lined on the wall beside Heechul's office, waiting for Seohyun. I just hope Heechul doesn't make her quite the company... "I have been her for about 20 minutes" I said looking at my watch "What's taking so long?" I asked myself.

Finally the door opened and Seohyun came out with Heechul following her, it looked as Heechul was assorting her out, since he had his car keys out. Seohyun raised her head for the ground and looked at me with a soft smile.  Heechul...Don't tell me you actually fired her! 

As if Heechul heard my thought's, shook his head and spoke "I didn't fire her, I can't since she didn't do it." I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What do you mean she hasn't? Just an hour ago you where yelling at her and calling her a liar!" I yelled getting angry at how calm Heechul seemed and to top it of sounded as he had no remorse for blaming Seohyun.

"I know what I said and did. But now I know I was wrong and have apologized to Ms.Seo." said Heechul  walking back inside his office "Since your here, I'm guessing your Ms. Seo's ride then. Well see ya both later." he said closing the door shut. 

Seohyun and I where staring at the door for a while before I turned to her and asked "Shall me leave now?" Seohyun turned to look at me and nodded. 

Both of us walked out of the empty building in silence and to the parking lot where he got in the car and drove off. 

 

 

The silence is unbearable! I thought to myself while driving, stealing some gazes at Seohyun at the passengers seat. Kyu, it's ok to ask her what happened. You have to know what happened inside that office that she ended up making Heechul not fire her. 

"Uh, Seohyun. So what happened that Heechul isn't made at you anymore...You can answer if it's ok with it." I said slowing down do to the signal turning red. Seohyun turned to me and said "He just found out that he was wrong, that's all" and turned back.

I looked at her for a while before asking "Then what was the paper that you picked up after bumping into Sungmin?" 

Seohyun plainly answered "It was just a scribbled paper that was no use to him or to anyone."  without turned to look at me.

I didn't ask anything else and turned back to the rode and started to drive as the signal light turned green. 

At long last we made it back, I pulled into the parking lot and Seohyun got out of the car and made her way inside the building, not waiting for me.

After I locked up the car and followed she had already taken the elevator to her floor. So, I stood waiting for the elevator came back to the ground floor, so I can go to my floor.

 

When the elevator finally came to ground floor, I was greeted by a pimp, in other words Eunhyuk. Must be coming from Sungmin's apartment. He stepped out of the elevator eyeing me, then he did something unexpected. Meaning he put his hand on the side of my head, the side where Sungmin hit me.

Eunhyuk smiled and said "Must have hurt a lot. I can feel it swelling up, no put some ice on it." after that piece of advice he left.  I watched him exit the building, then I walked inside the elevator  pressing the button to the 7th floor. I put my hand on the side that Sungmin hit and it was swollen, and I could feel faint pain as I trailed my figures over the bruise.  The metal doors opened and I walked out, still lightly brushing my fingers over the bruise, I took out my keys and opened the door, got in.

 

I went to my room grabbed a towel as I took of the jacket and the tie. I started to the shirt and throw it somewhere and walked into the bathroom to take a cold shower thanks to Sungmin.

 

After the shower, I had a horrible headache so I lied in bed trying to sleep but failed at it. Since my mind kept wondering to what had happened tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter