Chapter 3

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look happy" said a males voice, that pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at the door, where I saw a freakishly tall man leaning against the doorframe. I didn't answer his question. He walked into my office and took seat down on one of the chairs in front of my desk. He crossed his legs and made himself confertable "So what happened to you? I hear from Henry  that you dashed out of the wedding and didn't even say 'goodbye' to anyone." he asked in a gentle voice.

"It's nothing" I simply answered and started to flip throw some paper. The man sitting in front of me examined my expression before he spoke again "Did you hear...That Shindong is planning on purposing to Nari, on their anniversary?"

I smiled. So they're on the 6th place... "Good for them" I said in a cool/ emotionless voice.

"Aren't you happy?" the man asked still studying me.

"Of course, I am" I said faking a smile, to show him that I was being thoughtful. I hope he buys this act, I know that I have acted since college. That last play "Hamlet" Where I played Hamlet.

"Ha~ Seriously Kyu? Is that the best you can do? I think you have been out of training for along time now to do such a crappy job" said the tall man, who was able to see right throw me.

"Do I really need more training?" I said admiring defeat on my fake acting.

"Yeah" he said

There was dead silent after that. Until I spoke up "Changmin...?" the man looked up at me, waiting for me to go on. "Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Didn't you already?" Changmin said back with a smile.

"I'm being serious." I said in a cold tone but soon it died down as I spoke again "How did you feel when you first saw Victoria?" I asked about him and his girlfriend for more then a year.

"What do you mean?" he asked back, confused about what I was saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter