Chapter 11

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you" said the cute girl in front of, she bowed 90 degrees before exiting the elevator. 

"No problem, see you tomorrow" I said with a smile. And the metal doors closed and I couldn't see her again. I sighed and leaned back against the wall of the elevator. The lunch went well.

Ding~ 

The elevator stopped and once again the doors opened, I got out and went to the door of my apartment and unlocked it. As I was getting in someone called out "Hey!" I tuned to see who it was and it was that Eunhyuk guy.

"Hi" I said plainly

"So you live here?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't you think it's faith that you two are so close to each other?" I looked at him with a confuse look. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"No nothing, I was just thinking out loud" He answered with a gummy smile. Eunhyuk then went to the apartment next to mine and took out a key and opened the door. Then with a 'Goodbye" he closed it behind him.

He has the key to Sungmin's apartment? I stayed staring at the closed door. 

 

"What're you doing?" I heard another voice from behind me, that broke me from my thoughts.

I tuned and saw Sungmin "Nothing"

"Ok" He said and went to his door and knocked on it "Eunhyuk!! Open the door!" he yelled

"Sorry Minnie, but no" came a voice from the other side.

"That damn monkey!" mumbled Sungmin, but loud enough to  be heard. He then turned around, his hand ran through his hair, he looked frustrated. 

"Do you want to come in?" I said and Sungmin looked at me. Why did I just say that?

"Are you sure you want me go inside?" he asked looking at me and I looked back at him, not sure what to say.  Sungmin smiled "Thanks but it's ok, he has to open the door sometime" he pointed to the door. I nodded and went in.

 

I changed and was now sitting infront of my laptop where I was playing Star craft.  Grumble! I looked at my stomach, then at the time "It's been 5 hours" I said to no one.  I got up went into the kitchen and took a some plain rice out of the fridge. After microwave them, I sat down at the table to eat. But for somereason I started to remember the short boy. 

"The last time I ate at home was with Sungmin..." I said in a soft voice

 "Come on, EAT!" said Sungmin sitting next to me. I looked at him before taking the chopsticks and began to eat. Sungmin watched me with a smile and then started to eat himself. We ate in silence, for awhile before Sungmin asked "How is it?" I looked at him and said It good. He seemed disappointed since he said "Oh" and continued eating, again in silence. For some reason I felt guilt for not saying that with a little for spirit. 

"You know you're a really good cook" I said focused on the food in front of me.

"Really!" asked Sungmin looking at me with sparking eyes.

"Yeah" and then the conversation dead again."  A smile appeared on my lips without me realizing it.

"Is he still out there?" I asked him getting up from my seat and went to the door and before I knew it I was outside looking at Sungmin who was sitting with his back against the apartment 69's door.  He looked at me with a questionable look.

"You want to come in know?" I asked with my head popping out from the door way. 

"No, I'm ok here" he said and looked straight ahead.

"Sungmin..." I started going up next to him, I squatted down beside him "Please come inside...He isn't going to open the door. It's been 5 hours, if he wanted to let you in he would have a long time ago" I finished waiting for his answer

"Why does it matter to you?" Sungmin said looking at me "Why does it matter if I wait like this? Just go back inside" 

"I can't...As long as you are ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter