Love Square?

It all started with a birthday gift

Taeyang's POV

---------------------

"I'm so full from the ice cream. Anyone want to accompany me at the bench?" I said hoping Yuna would say something.

A smile spread across my face when Yuna said "ME!" without hesitation and runs over to me, nearly crashing into me. I caught her before she fell on top of me. I didn't want her to get hurt.

"Woah, slow down" I said gently. She glistened before me as if i was looking at an angel.

"You ok?" She asked noticing my stare at her.

'Oh, yeah." I came back to reality.

Together we walked to the closest empty bench while the others waved "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE FUN! BYE ERS!" I didn't really care, i was with Yuna. I rolled my eyes and unconciously linked my arms with Yuna. We stare at each other with a moment of silence. I quickly unlnked my arm from hers.

"M-mi-mian!" i stuttered before shakingly added "it's just a habit..."

"Ani, gwuenchana!" Yuna said understandingly. She giggled. It was the cutest giggle i ever heard. I felt the awkward situation between us and tried to make a joke.

"HAHA. As long as my fans didn't see." I said with an awkward laugh. Then, dead silence again. She walked toward the benches. Why did i say that?!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back with the others:

The rest of the group started heading to the most thrilling rollercoaster. Seungri, being the person he is figured out a way to continue to openly flirt with Taylor. Taylor on the other hand just wanted to get the front seats being the adventure-holic that she is. She loved thrills. She rushing in to get the first seat. Daesung saw the seat next to her was empty and was about to sit down. Seungri saw that seat too. He ran, full-speed, pushing Daesung out of the way getting that seat. Daesung knew what was going on and just laughed and sat behind T.O.P's seat. GD felt a throbbing pain in his heart right as he sees the situation but doesn't acknowledge it. Why is my heart hurting?

---------------------------------------------------

Seungri's POV

-------------------

Hehe, I'm sitting next to Taylor!

"Noona, I'm going to be scared when it starts. Can you hold my hand? I asked putting on a puppy-dog face.

"Seungri, do you still not understand the fact that I'm a lawyer? And that i don't like people touching me? Let alone you? Taylor says with a serious, but cute face.

"Noona, you're so cute when you're trying to be serious!" Just as I said that, the ride sets off and i instinctivley grabbed her hand. She fought for a minute until she got distracted by the ride. By the end of this ride i will have her completely charmed by me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Everyone yelled out.

After the ride Taylor's hair was completely messed up. So being the awesome me that i am, i helped her fix. Little did i know that she would take my hand and wing it (to twist someone's arm to their back).

"Sorry, but i could do that myself." She whispers dangerously, but seductivley into my ear. She releases my arm.

"APPPOOOOHHH!!!!!" I yelled out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

-------------------

Is he really going to do this? i walk over to Seungri as if i was actually sorry. Seungri, bending over in "pain" looks at me and cries out more with an over-rated face.

"It hurts so much!" he whines. Acting all in pain. I Helped him get up. He thinks he is so clever, right?

"i'm so sorry! I didn't know this little baby was so sensitive!" I sympathized showing some acting of my own. Seungri gives a big smile.

"Is that what you thought i would say?" bursting his bubble. Seungri's VERY WIDE smile became a very sad frown. :(

"NOONA, BUT IT HURTS!" He whined, again.

"GOOD!" I shouted back and walked away. I could hear Seungri being disappointed because his plan didn't work.

"Noona neomu yeppo~ Replay Replay Replay~" I hear a voice singing. 

"SHINee?!?!" I scream out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Please give us feedback. We don't know if it's boring to you guys or not. Since this is our first time we would love to know what is going through our readers' minds as you read it. We would really appreciate it! If you like it please get others to also subsribe to this. Oh, Sorry for the late update. We have been so busy with school, it's ridiculous. SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE if you like it :) and please leave comments! We read them all <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~ AH and KL