Found

It all started with a birthday gift

 

-------------------------------Taeyang POV-------------------------------------------------------------------

What does manager hyung want from Jiyong? Jiyong sighed and got off the phone. "Sorry guys," he said, " we can't go to the club. We need to go to back to the hotel. YG wants to see us."

Loud groans came from the group. "Why?" Daesung asked.

"Something came up," Jiyong replied with a stern voice, " and the fans are extremely unhappy." And so we went our seperate ways to our hotels, promising to go somewhere else tommorrow. "Bye~" i said to Yuna.

Finally we pulled up at our luxurious house only to find it swamped with reporters.....and worse, angry fans.....

"NO TAEYANG IS MINE! QUIT TAKING AWAY HIS INNOCENCE B****!" some fan screamed, while some others held up signs stating "Daesung is ours!". I continued walking, wondering what was going on. Big Bang finally entered the hotel away from all the chaos and up to our common room and hooked up our computer so that we may video chat with YG. We finally connected when he greeted us with "Explain to me what is happening."

Uh oh... not a good sign...Outraged fans and crazed media...on top of that, an angry and stern boss... What happened that could be so bad?

"Anyone want to start? What about you Taeyang?" he asked, " Do you want to explain?"

"But s-sangjanim," I begin stuttering, "I don't know what is going on."

YG raised his eyebrow and glared, "Are you sure?"

"N-neh......."

"What about you Daesung?" Daesung just shook his head. YG sighed and lifted a newspaper. I squinted my eyes, trying to see the headline. Within a moment, the headline sharpened and I read it. Big Bang collectively gasped, shocked at the news.

"Oh my gosh...."No way.... How can that be?

 

-------------------------Taylor POV-----------------------------------

Yuna and I arrived back at our hotel. What happened with Big Bang? Ugh. Whatever, if it's something bad, I'm sure Daesung deserves it!  My anger flared even more. UGH THAT BAST*RD HOW DARE HE KISS ME?! WHO DO HE THINK HE IS?! I stomped off into the shower, attempting to cool down. A few minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to eat something. Shuffling through the fridge, I poured myself some orange juice and went upstairs to join Yuna, where she was glued to her laptop. I sat down next to her as she scrolled down her Tumblr (hehehehe :)  ) looking at some Big Bang stuff. Suddenly, she gasped loudly at an article and frantically started searching something up on Google.

"What happened?" I asked concerningly. She just keep frantically searching up her topic, ignoring me. Hmph. This thing better be good or I'm not going to forgive her for ignoring me. I impatiently waited a few more minutes before asking more sternly, " What happened?!" Yuna looked at me with panicking eyes and said, "Look!" I went to read the story on the screen and was surprised to see the headline: Is Big Bang going out? And who are these mysterious women? I quickly scrolled down only to see clear pictures of Daesung kissing me on the cheek and another of Taeyang and Yuna holding hands. What is this?! Outraged, I continued onto reading the article:

Is Big Bang going out? And who are these mysterious women?

Big Bang recently went on a group vacation to Las Vegas. Recently, they were spotted with two mysterious women, around the age of 20. This was not really concerning. Fans spotted them today in Disney Land Amusement Park today and found the two mysterious women playing around with them.